The Princess Diaries (..and blog all in one!) **THREAD NOW CLOSED**

Yep i had talked myself out of continuing with SW (as usual!)lol but no i need to do this for myself! 2mro will be a fresh start and i will face the scales no matter what the outcome but i know it will be a gain but like u say its a new start a new week :D

I was very near my xmas target but now i know iv gained a good lot :(but fresh start and im hopin its not as bad as i think!

Yes that would be great Stevie! I will pm u my mob number and my email address for work and hopefully we can help each other!

U will be fine u have done amazingly well and no matter what the gain ul have it off in no time :D

Arghh, 30 minutes to go lol!! I'm sooo nervous and just want to get it over and done with, but I keep telling myself that no matter what happens - so what. Tomorrow is the start of a new week, and if I do happen to have a gain, I'll get it straight back off next week.

Fingers crossed!! xx

Well, as predicted I had a gain. But, just half a pound!! :eek: :D

I am so chuffed it wasn't any more than that. Time to rein it in this week and get focused again - I need to catch up with my November and Christmas targets xx

Last edited:
Day 43, Extra Easy: 09/11/11

Good morning everyone, hope all is well :)

Well after yesterday I am feeling much much better! I was expecting such a huge gain, and after standing on the scales having only gained half a pound :)eek:) I could have jumped for joy!!

Now it's time for me to really rein it in, and get back to plan 100%. I say everyweek that I'm going to improve, get back on plan, etc etc etc, but this week I really am going to. After my first gain since starting SW, I have realised that I cannot keep messing around.

I am determined to make my November challenge and also my Christmas mini-target, so it's time to get my act together :D I want a really good loss next week, so I'm going to incorporate much more exercise in with the plan, and also start planning my meals more.

I'm determined not to let this tiny little gain get me down. It is just half a pound - I could probably lose 4 times that next week! Before this I had lost or maintained for 5 weeks straight, so I know I CAN do it :)

Heres to a really great week!! xx

(S)=Speed (SS)=SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)
Banana

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) and Baked Beans (SS) with Salad (S)
Weight Watchers Caramel Wafer (4 Syns)

Dinner:
Diet Coke Chicken (S) with Boiled Potatoes, Birds Eye Rice Fusions Country Mushroom (2 Syns) and Vegetables (S)
Chocolate Shape Delight (5 Syns)

Snacks:
Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 13

Attachments

• IMG-20111109-00032.jpg
    IMG-20111109-00032.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Eeek, I've just realised the caramel wafers I've been having are only 4 Syns, rather than 5. Woop woop, bonus!! :D

(I am easily pleased lol!) xx

Wow, I tried the Diet Coke Chicken recipe for the first time tonight and was pleasantly surprised!

I must admit, when the sauce was cooking, it smelt awfull and I thought I wasn't going to like it. It came out a little runnier than I had planned, but I just picked the chicken out of the sauce and served it that way. I really really enjoyed it :)

I've had such a good day today, and I'm feeling really pleased with myself. I haven't even been tempted by any naughties today :eek: this has got to be a World Record of some kind!?

Hoping I can feel this motivated for the rest of the week, I'm really looking forward to swimming tomorrow.

Hope everyone else has had a really great day. Those that haven't had such a good day, just remember it's not the end of the world and that tomorrow is a brand new day. We can all do this together. Lots of love xx

Day 44, Extra Easy: 10/11/11

Good morning everyone, hope all is okay.

I'm feeling sooo good today after a full day back on plan yesterday. Just wanting to send some of my positive vibes your way :vibes:

I'm still planning my meals ahead, which I think is helping to keep me on plan. Because I already know I'm having tasty meals, it stops me from going astray and picking at other naughty foods.

Tonight is swimming night too - I'm really looking forward to it. I managed 24 lengths last week (600 metres), so going to try and push myself for 28 tonight. Fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone has a really great day :) xx

Breakfast:
Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)
Banana

Lunch:
Wholemeal Roll (6 Syns) with Chicken (S) and 2xTbsp Peri Peri sauce (1 Syn), Cheese (HExA), Lettuce (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn
Spicy Tomato MugShot
Weight Watchers Caramel Wafer (4 Syns)

Dinner:
Chicken & Mushy Pea 'Korma' (SS) with Rice Fusions Country Mushroom Rice (2 Syns)and Vegetables (S)

Total Syns for the day: 12
Exercise: Swimming - 18 Lengths (450 Metres)

Last edited:
Happy Remembrance day everyone. Thank you to all of the soldiers, past and present, who have dedicated their lives to fighting for our county. Today we remember those who didn't make it home, you are the greatest heroes of all. Today I'm wearing my poppy with pride xx

Breakfast:

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)

Dinner:

Total Syns for the day:

Last edited:
Hey Stevie, I love your food diary, very motivational!! I've just started again this week and already had a couple bad days and I normally go off the wagon then but I'm carrying on and its nice to see its not just me who has their off days! I'm going to take a few meal ideas off you might even try this mushy pea curry looks yum! Good luck with your weight loss, I only have a stone to loose after I had my son 15 months ago but its not shifting! I've even promised myself to do a workout dvd everyday (dont fancy running out in the cold!) I'll be following you anyway so hiii :)

Hey Stevie, I love your food diary, very motivational!! I've just started again this week and already had a couple bad days and I normally go off the wagon then but I'm carrying on and its nice to see its not just me who has their off days! I'm going to take a few meal ideas off you might even try this mushy pea curry looks yum! Good luck with your weight loss, I only have a stone to loose after I had my son 15 months ago but its not shifting! I've even promised myself to do a workout dvd everyday (dont fancy running out in the cold!) I'll be following you anyway so hiii :)

Hey Alicia, thanks for your lovely comment! I'm really pleased you found it useful - so many people on here inspire & motivate me so it's glad to here I can give something back and do the same :)

The mushy pea curry is very, very yummy :drool: It sounds so strange, but it's really nice! And you can't taste the mushy peas at all. I'd definitely recommend it. Also tried the diet Coke chicken for the first time last week. Again, sounds really strange but very tasty!

I think we all have off days, and it's great to be able to relate to someone and realise that we're not the only one. At least you are in the right frame of mind, and have decided to give it another go and start over. That's the best decision you could have made, so well done :)

Congratulations on your son, too! I'm sure you'll be able to shift that stone in no time hun! I've got quite a bit more than that to lose - I don't have an overall target, but I think I want to lose around 5 or 6 stone. I'm not sure, I think I'll know when I get there.

How did you manage over the weekend? They're always the hardest times for me. I was at a friends 30th birthday party on Saturday, so quite a bit of alcohol involved, but hopefully not enough to do too much damage. Back on plan 100% today, so will have to see how things go at weigh in tomorrow afternoon.

Would love to hear how you're getting on. Do you have a food diary on here? Good luck xx

Day 48, Extra Easy: 14/11/11

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Can't believe it's Monday again already, bore off.

I've been pretty busy over the weekend, and haven't had time to update my diary. I've been pretty good, apart from Saturday when I was at a friends 30th birthday party. I had lots of alcohol, and a few nibbles from the buffet, but hopefully not enough to do too much damage. Only time will tell.

I've woken up full of cold this morning, so I'm feeling a bit rubbish. It's affected my appetite and I really don't feel like eating much at all today, so I hope this won't affect my result at WI tomorrow afternoon.

Hope you all have a good day xx

Breakfast:
Banana
Weetabix OatyBar (HExB)

Lunch:
Tuna Salad (SS) with a small Wholemeal Roll (3 Syns)
Chicken MugShot

Dinner:
Slimming World Wedges and a Quorn Peppered Steak with Vegetables (S) and Baked Beans (SS)

Snacks:
Sweet & Sour flavour MugShot
5x Roses chocolates (10 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 13

Attachments

• IMG-20111114-00072.jpg
    IMG-20111114-00072.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
All four lifts at work seem to be out of order today, so I'm now walking 8 flights of heavy stairs to get to my office at the top of the building :eek: If nothing else, at least it gains me some Body Magic. I'm bloody knackered! xx

Day 50, Extra Easy: 15/11/11

Morning everyone, hope you're all well?

It's Weigh In for me this afternoon, and I'm really not looking forward to it. I feel like absolute rubbish - this cold is really really draining me. :sigh: I'm still going to go though, because if I don't I know it'll end up with me falling off the bandwagon next week.

My appetite has really gone down due to feeling unwell, but I'm trying my best to make sure I still eat enough. I'm also trying to keep my fluid levels up.

I'm really not sure how I'll have got on this week :confused: I'm really hoping I won't have another gain, but only the scales will tell!

Anyway, I'm loading myself up with beechams, so I should be back to myself in no time..hopefully!

Hope you all have a great day, I'll let you know how I get on at WI tonight xx

Breakfast:
Weetabix OatyBar (HExB)

Lunch:
Tuna Salad (SS)
Chicken flavour MugShot

Dinner:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Liver & Onions (S) in Gravy (1 Syn), and Vegetables (S)

Total Syns for the day: 1

Last edited:
Eeek, only 3 hours to go until Weigh In.

I'm getting really nervous now, and have such a bad feeling that I'm going to have a gain again this week. I just feel so heavy today for some reason :confused:

I guess only time will tell. Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

xx

Hi there, just had a nosey through your diary, you are doing so well and your meals look scrummy :)

Good luck with your WI tonight and I hope you feel better soon!! K x

Thanks hun, that's kind of you to say so!

Most of my meals are pretty basic, as I'm just learning how to cook lol. My mum always did all of my cooking, but since re-joining Slimming World I've decided it's time to give cooking a try, and I'm really enjoying it. I think I'm going to have a flick through some of the SW magazines and some of the recipe threads and give some different recipes a go :drool: I'm really into the Mushy Pea Curry at the minute, but I don't want to sicken myself off it lol!

Thanks for the luck, I think I'll need it lol! Really not looking forward to weighing in at all, but tomorrow is a new week. I'll be sure to let you know how I get on, I'm there in little over 2 hours xx

Back