The Princess Diaries (..and blog all in one!) **THREAD NOW CLOSED**

Im feeling pretty positive for tomorrow morning's weigh in :) eeeek!! Just hope im not disappointed, lol.

I don't think ill be doing my target to be honest either though. 7lb by end of November is a little out of my reach, lol, but i'll give it my best shot, lol.

Im carless at the minute, so lots of walking, which im hoping shows on the scales, lol x

Im feeling pretty positive for tomorrow morning's weigh in :) eeeek!! Just hope im not disappointed, lol.

I don't think ill be doing my target to be honest either though. 7lb by end of November is a little out of my reach, lol, but i'll give it my best shot, lol.

Im carless at the minute, so lots of walking, which im hoping shows on the scales, lol x

Good luck at your Weigh In tomorrow hun. I'm sure you'll do great xx

Day 59, Extra Easy: 24/11/11

Ugh, today I have woken up and my cold is a million times worse! I feel so rubbish :(

I'm going to keep on top of the tablets and hope I feel better by tonight, as my Nanna is taking me and two of my younger cousins out for tea. I'm really looking forward to it.

Still trying to have plenty of SuperFree & Speed/SuperSpeed, and keeping my Syns quite low so that I can have a good time at the weekend.

Here goes..xx

(S)=Speed (SS)=SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
HiFi Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
Leftover Chicken & Vegetable Pasta Bake (S)

Dinner:

Total Syns for the day:

Last edited:
Aww, loads of people are ill at the minute. Hope you feel better soon luv x x

Thanks hun! At least I'm getting in the festive spirit - my nose is so red I look like Rudolph! Lol :eek: xx

Morning all, happy Friday!!

I'm feeling so much better than I did yesterday. I'm still a bit sniffly, but keeping on top of the tablets and feeling a lot better.

I'm off out tonight, and there will be lots of alcohol involed..uh-oh! Thankfully though, I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow so will hopefully be able to walk some of it off :)

Hope you all have a great weekend xx

Breakfast:

HiFi Bar (HExB)
Apple
Grapes

Lunch:

Dinner:

Total Syns for the day:

Hey hun. No, I've had a dreaful weekend, haven't stuck to plan at all. I'm still loaded with cold, and have been picking at all sorts. Also been out Christmas Shopping Saturday & Sunday so had a few meals out. Today is my best friends birthday, and we're getting a chinese and a few drinks :(

I can't make weigh in tomorrow night either. I really don't want to have another bad week next week, so hoping I can get myself back on track.

What about you? Hope you had a better weekend than I did xx

Aww, I also had a bad weekend....but I had absolutely no excuse at all for it, which makes even more maddening. Im hoping for a super speedy week though, to try and turn things around before weigh-in.

Hopefully, you won't have done too bad, and if you cant get to weigh in this week, then you got an extra week to work at it ;) Good luck luv x x

Princess_Stevie said:
Hey hun. No, I've had a dreaful weekend, haven't stuck to plan at all. I'm still loaded with cold, and have been picking at all sorts. Also been out Christmas Shopping Saturday & Sunday so had a few meals out. Today is my best friends birthday, and we're getting a chinese and a few drinks :(

I can't make weigh in tomorrow night either. I really don't want to have another bad week next week, so hoping I can get myself back on track.

What about you? Hope you had a better weekend than I did xx

Ooh Hun :( I've had one of those weekends too (minus the cold!) you need to make sure you get yourself better and enjoy yourself for your friends bday and then you can crack back on with it in a couple of days time!! You can do it :) xx

Ohhh i had an awful weekend too!! Just going to dust myself down and start fresh today!:D
Keeping my fingers crossed that your cold will disappear soon too. :wave_cry:Big hugs xxxx

Thank you both lovelys. Apart from a bit of a sniffly nose, I am feeling loads better now.

I'm unable to make class tonight though, so I'm a bit gutted. Although I know I've been bad, and will have put on, I think it's still best to get weighed. I'll probably weigh myself at home tonight, and just keep a record of it mentally.

I am going to stick to plan as best I can today, and start tomorrow 100%, completely afresh. I'm going to treat it as if it's my first week starting the plan, and go completely back to basics. I don't want to end up piling all of this weight on again and letting myself down.

Thank you for your support :thankyou: I'll get there in the end! xx

So, today hasn't been too bad, apart from a few little blips. I'm having tea out tonight, before I go to the cinema, but have already decided I'm going to have chicken & chorizo salad :drool:

I need a big fat kick up the backside please.

Really hoping to get back on track 100% as of tomorrow xx

Hey hun iv had a dreadful week to :( :( i haven’t been to class in 2 weeks and last time i was there i gained 2.5lbs and im also certain that iv gained even more now! But im goin to go to class 2mro and face whatever the scales say, although im pretty embarrassed at the fact iv only lost 3.5lb and i know il gain 2mro so will prob have lost even less :( why do i let myself get of track :(

Hope ur feelin better hun xxxx

Day 65, Extra Easy: 30/11/11

This morning I felt so intimidated. I work for the local Council, and obviously there are strikes in the public sector today. When I got to the Town Hall, where I work, there were picket lines at every enterance to the building. When I tried to enter I was greeted with a load of garble and told "DO NOT BREAK THE PICKET LINE". I felt so intimidated, and frightened. I have never witnessed a strike before, and am uncomfortable in situations where I am being confronted by someone in such a way. I had to turn around and walk away, and I called my dad, on the verge of crying. He told me to go back, so this time I walked straight past them, although they were trying to talk to me and urge me to join them in the strike.

The thing is, I am not part of the union, and I don't have a pension. It is nothing to do with me, and I think it's so wrong that they are stood their intimidating people, as I'm sure I'm not the only one that has felt this way this morning. I understand why they are striking, but I think they should leave it at that. If people wanted to join them, they would. It is frightening and daunting having to walk through them, and it has really shaken me this morning.

Anyway, enough of that. Today I am "starting again". I have been so bad over the past week and a half/two weeks, and can't remember the last time I had a day actually 100% on plan. I missed weigh in last night, as I was busy so have decided to go back to basics this week, follow the plan completely and see how I do at weigh in next week.

I'm going to pre-plan my meals, drink lots of fluids, and re-introduce exercise into the plan (it's been a few weeks since we went swimming, so restarting that tomorrow).

So, here goes. My "first" week..xx

Breakfast:
Weetabix OatyBar (HExB)
Banana
Fresh Pineapple chunks (S)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)

Dinner:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
Fruit Salad (S)

Snacks:
Wotsits (5.5 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 5.5

Last edited:
Hey hun iv had a dreadful week to :( :( i haven’t been to class in 2 weeks and last time i was there i gained 2.5lbs and im also certain that iv gained even more now! But im goin to go to class 2mro and face whatever the scales say, although im pretty embarrassed at the fact iv only lost 3.5lb and i know il gain 2mro so will prob have lost even less :( why do i let myself get of track :(

Hope ur feelin better hun xxxx

Hi hun, I'm feeling much better thank you. How are you feeling?

Don't put yourself down, we all have little blips but the most important thing is that you have realised you've been bad and are ready to get back on plan. Well done.

I've been bad for the last two weeks, too. I couldn't make weigh in last night, but I'm sure I would have gained. And the week before that I had gained 1lb. Now it's time to give ourselves a kick up the backside and start over :)

I'm starting today as if it was my first ever week on the plan. I've got all of my booklets with me, and am sticking to it religiously.

Don't focus on what happened last week, look forward and think of what a good week you're going to have this week. We can't change what has already happened, but we can change what is about to happen.

Go for it, you can do it :bighug:xxx

Back