The ramblings of Shazziebelle - Starting today 10th August 2012

Ok I have thinking of doing this since yesterday, time to put up some pictures of myself, recent ones and a really old one that I want to get back to :)

Me @ 17 stone.jpgMe @ 15-16 stone.jpgMe @ 17 stone 2.jpgMe at about 12 and a half stone.jpg

So the first one and third one about 17 + stone
The second one is when I was about 15/16 stone
The last one was when I was about 12 and a half stone which I want to get back to and even lose more

Good luck Shazzie, you can do it :D

Thanks Redhead xxx

End of day 3 and oh my god I put a premade chocolate box into the freezer this morning, and it came out like ice cream, it was GORGEOUS, and perfect as im watching the closing ceremony of the Olympics and it actually felt like I was having a treat, havent felt much hunger I had to remind myself to have the last 2 shakes. The milk does help also. Feeling really good now :) xx

Ice cream! I'm gonna have to try that.
You're pictures are great, you are beautiful and have such a pretty face. I seem to carry all my extra weight in my face!! Can't wait to find my cheekbones!
You must be getting into ketosis now. Do you have that happy feeling? I've been really good, except that bit of broccoli. Oh and I licked a pringle last night!
xXx

Hiya just read your diary ure doin v v well hun!!! Id say your over the worst.im on week 7 or 8 crap cant remember lol!! Had few blips but have lost 2 stone.u r gorgeous! Wot weight r u now? Dont mind me asking and whats ure goal chick? Xx

Hey Sahara,

It was gorgeous you must try it. Thats my face is no so pretty at the moment with the extra chin and puffy cheeks but that will be soon gone :)

I must be in Ketosis cause i have been feeling really happy all that with no headaches and no huge hunger pains, well I hope this is ketosis.

TOTM started today, just goes to show that I dont need to eat during that time, mind over matter!! :)

How are you doing Sahara xxx

Hey Franbella,

Thanks very much, you have done so well and also a very pretty lady :)

I started @ 18 stone 7 lbs on friday, had a cheeky weigh in this morning (i know i shouldnt) but I was 18stone 1lb so happy with that so far :) xxx

oh and my goal in 11stone which im hoping to reach before my 27th birthday next February xxx

I'm still doing well. Craved food a few times (eating not just licking!) but have got by. I've got some diet coke I've been tempted by, but not sure whether that will screw up ketosis? I'll stick to water. I've done it for a week now, but not getting weighed til Tuesday. When I first started my own scales were broken. I have some new ones but don't know what I was to start, but am really hoping I've lost at least 7lb. To be honest I don't care much about the scales or measurements, it's what clothes I can fit into. They range from size 10 to size 16 in my wardrobe. Hopefully I'll start going down the sizes soon.
xXx

LOL, licking but not eating... is that like spitting not swallowing? ;)

We're all going to have some fab losses this week, it's onwards and downwards for us from here :D

Hope everybody has a happy Monday. It's beddy byes time now I've had my George Michael and Take That fix... night night ladies
xxx

Its funny I craved the salt from the crisp, but won't be indulging in any other spitting or swallowing for that fix!!!!!

You're doing great sweetie... Today is day 1 for me, eeek! Btw, you're stunning and you'll get to goal very soon as you seem very determined x

Aw thankyou hun i was 18.4 starting too! Similar goals aswell hun.sahara i wouldnt touch the coke because of the acid in it it can kick u out of ketosis :/ xx

Coke zero is ok i think but not really recommended try and stay clear of it if its your first week hun? I try and just drink water it is hard but think thst the water is the key :) how are u getin on?

I'm getting on okay. I don't mind water so I'll stick to that. I'm on my 8th day but don't get weighed til tomorrow.

How are you Shazziebelle?

Hey all,

So day 4 not so bad, felt hunger a little bit today and missed eating too :( but it will be worth it in the end. I think SS+ will be a definite after the month, I dont know how long I can go without eating, plus im really starting to taste water now and its not that nice. My stomach definitely feels 100% less bloated.

Good luck Faith, how you getting on? xxx

It's a lovely isn't it, that feeling that even after a few days the bloating has gone and you're slimmer already x :D

Back