The ramblings of Shazziebelle - Starting today 10th August 2012

I had scrambled egg, broccoli and mushrooms tonight. Weird I know but was trying to go for protein! I'm not planning when I'm gonna eat, but if I'm craving I'm gonna eat egg or meat to keep me going. And when I'm meeting friends at the weekend I'm planning on having a salad. Really looking forward to it, usually I would be craving carbs!

Kinda started around the same time too redhead, this is great we can help each other out. Every time I see my mum I always tell her, you will be seeing less of me soon, haha. makes us giggle. Actually think if it wasnt for this forum I would have broke by now! I am going to pick up some quorn pieces next time im in the shop and some curry powder so if I feel like I really need to each something I will have that, at least that will keep me in ketosis

Yes or a chicken shish kebab is a lush treat :) or chicken tikka from indian yu.

Yeah it is strange not to be craving carbs, when I think of food im thinking of what will keep me on track like a chicken fillet and veg. I think I just miss actually eating.

Yum lol even

Hi All,

Very busy two days so I have been on, but its Weigh in Day, im heading down to my CDC in 20 mins, wish me luck

welllll??? howd you get on hun??xx

:( I drove all the way out to her place and she wasnt there, I rang her and she completely forgot we were meeting tonight :( so we are meeting 2moro instead. I was so fed up I ate quorn chicken pieces with curry powder (obviously the powder was mixed with water) I know its in the book that its aloud under SS+ so I really really really hope this doesnt effect ketosis. Id be even more fed up if it does.

Aw hunni thats really bad and disappointing!! But on the plus side ul have lost am extra lb lol.wot u ate shouldnt effect keto hun xx

I know I was so looking forward to getting weight, I met her on tuesday to change a few shakes, so without thinking she went out today forgetting she needed to see me again for another week supply and weigh in, human error, I wasnt mad at her and she was really sorry for doing it. I forget things too. She was going to come over to my apartment later tonight but I just thought it was too much hassle for her having to bring weighing scales (she has a big chunky one) and all products over to me so I said I would meet her 2moro.

Hiya hun its wi day wooh im rooting for u hun! How u feeling today? Xx

To say im in shock is an understatement, I lost 13.2lbs! I was not expecting that! Delighted with that! (",) xx

Omg thats like a friggin stone!!!!!!

I wont lie I had a sandwich last night, but im back on track today, i dont even feel like the sandwich messed me up. Normally I would be like feck it ive messed it up now, but im completely back on track, id say it will be another day or two before im back in ketosis, but im still going to keep going, im not giving up (i just tripped on my way lol)

Still happy, still determined

How are you Sahara? xxx

Sod the sandwich it wont do no harm it will have knocked u out of ketosis but ul get bak in super quick hun cx

Hopefully I will be back before Monday! Not letting a sandwich get in my way lol! It was nice though!

I'm not doing very well. Been cheating in last few days then heard my friend lost her battle with cancer so diet completely out the window. Going to get back on it on Tuesday.
xXx

Sahara i am so sorry to hear about your friend, I really hope your ok. Such a hard time to get through, :( xxx

Back