The ramblings of Shazziebelle - Starting today 10th August 2012

Im so sorry hun that is awful hope your ok xxxx

Went out last night, sober as a judge, even went to the night club, had a dance and drank water for the night. Mind you I still feel the same, i think now a hangover is more about tiredness than anything else. Everyone noticed I had lost weight too :) so I was happy xx

Sahara, hope your doing ok xxx

Whay hey go u!!! I dont think i could do that hence why last nite i didnt go on a hen nite :// im off to benidorm in 10 days and trust me il go wild lol xx

I just feel like im losing weight more and more and that feeling is better than eating and drinking so its keeping me going, its funny cuz i feel like I should be thin cuz I suppose I feel so good not been bloated and my stomach got smaller, then I look in the mirror and im surprised all the fat is still there lol. Few people even congratulated me on being so determined. In a few weeks I will not recognize myself...hopefully

You sound so focused its brill.when u can see ure body changing its amazing.i tried on clothes earlier that havent fitted since 2009 and they fitted.yes i know exactly wot u mean by the whole food n drink thing losing weight replaces that feeling xx

Hey all,

I have been slacking on my entries, 2moro is weigh in day number 2, may god has this week flown in so fast, the first week felt like a month but this week was gone in a blink. Hasnt been that hard but I have been doing more of SS+ than SS as 3 of the days I had quorn in the evening instead of a shake. I dont think im going to have a big lose this week after last week, but I will be happy with 2/3 pounds :)

How is everyone xxx

Hi guys,

Second weigh in and minus 5 pounds..i think, my CDC does everything in kilos so its a little confusing, i started at 119 kilos then first week I went to 113 and today I went to 110. So all in all 18 pounds or 9 kilos. Either way im delighted (",) xxx

Hiya my lovely wow youve done amazingly well!! Onto week 3 how does that feel? Xx

I was sooooooooo tempted to eat yesterday but I didnt, woohoo! Week 2 went so fast I hope the next few weeks feel the same, how are you getting on xxx

Hi Shazziebelle. You're doing fantastic! Well done.

I'm back! Feel like I'm on day 1 again. I gained 7lb on week 2. Oops. Not going this week as I don't need to buy anything!

You're inspiring me to get my arse into gear,
xXx

Hey Sahara,

So glad u are back :) hope all is ok with you, I havent been on in a few days because I was feeling guilty that I ate over the weekend, not a binge or anything just some food. But been back on track since Monday and weigh in 2moro, god I hope its ok.

Dont worry bout the 7 pounds you will lose that in no time

xxx

Back