The ramblings of Shazziebelle - Starting today 10th August 2012

Yeah it really is, im feeling so good that I do get surprised when I look in the mirror and im still the same weight haha

When u have ure first wi ul feel amazing! Ure over half way through first week hun :)

franbella21 said:
Coke zero is ok i think but not really recommended try and stay clear of it if its your first week hun? I try and just drink water it is hard but think thst the water is the key :) how are u getin on?

I've bought some coke zero just incase the cravings get too much but I'll stay away for as long a possible!

My cdc said pepsimax is ok bit ive read v conflicting reports on that :(

With regard to the diet coke, there is alot of mixed reports about it and it all comes down to the fact that everyone is different in Ketosis, some people get knocked out of ketosis really easily and diet coke will do just that. Others can drink diet coke and wont have any effect. Best way really is to get ketostiks and trail and error. Test yourself one day, drink a can the next day, then test again the day after that. Then you will know.

I forgot to mention when I went into work today I was told it noticeable already around my face, which I am delighted about because my face has gotten really puffy lately with the weight i put on, and just know when I was staying up noticing my stomach wasnt as big, I also have what I call a shelf of fat that sits ontop of my bum and also gotten smaller which im really delighted about :)

Im just waiting for my chocolate shake to freeze properly so I can have it as ice cream,

Faith im glad you are doing great, just prepare yourself for the hard part, it wont last long xxx

Ive got a shelf too lol! It is gradually goin but not quick enough lol my boobs are drastically shrinking and i dont want them to go why cant it get rud if my shelf or my tummy thsts so saggy after havin 6 kids i got to carry it round in a wheelbarrow lol :0

I'm already warning my OH that it's going to cost him a boob job when I get my weight off. I'm determined that there will be no spaniel ears for me, I want perky puppies... ah well, I can wish ;)

Haha im not looking forward to losing the DD's there the one good thing I have. Aw well I think to have the rest back in shape will be worth it, I really cant wait for it all to be off, im the most impatient person and its the reason why I cant stick to diets, because it doesnt happen quick enough, ill have to learn patience though. Cant believe I let myself get this big, what was I thinking. Then again I think ill appreciate my body more when I get to around 13 stone because even though im still over weight at that stage I know from been 13 stone before that I dont look over weight. Looking back on pictures now and I remember when I was at 13 stone I was so depressed and thought I was soooo big, but now when I see that pictures I can see now that I didnt look as bad as I thought and maybe putting on the weight has made me realise to appreciate the slightly curvy body. So when I get back to it I wont stress like I used to about it :)

Morning sweetie. It is an emotional journey and you'll get there. I'm a fairly impatient person myself and although I don't have loads to lose, I know it's going to be an intense journey. I remember weighing in at 10 stones and putting myself down. Right now I'd love to be at 10 stones but oh well I'll get there. Im anxious to lose weight especially as I tend to have most of my fat around my belly which seems to worry my doc. I think whenever you find your happy weight and begin to appreciate yourself, it makes the journey a whole lot easier x

Hi All,

So day five, slightly fed up with having no food :( but hey im still hanging in here and have been 100%. Went to see my CDC after work and she swapped the shakes I didnt like, she is so lovely, and she said she never seen someone on day 5 and still smiling so thats a plus haha. Weigh in on Thursday I am really looking forward to, I hope its a big lose, i know i shouldnt get my hopes up but I will be gutted it its not around 10lbs simply cuz I have so much to lose and if im going to do such a strict diet and properly stick to it I want to see fast results, probably not a good way of looking at it, but it has been a hard week so I kind of feel I deserve a big lose.

Anyway enough of my ramblings for today, how is everyone else getting on xxx

Hiya hun ure doin so so well day 5 wooh and come thursday uk b on such a high at your huuuuge loss x i had wi today and lost 7 lbs :)

7lbs is fantastic go you! God your doing so well, cant wait till im were your at :)

Thanks hun the weeks are fkying by hun ul soon be here!! Di u intend to ss 100% or have u got planned breaks hun?

Hi Shazziebelle. I'm sure you'll have lost a lot, you're doing so well. I had my week 1 weigh in today. I've been doing it 8 days and lost 9lb! So pleased. Keep doing what you're doing xXx

Well done Franbela, we're on a roll xXx

Thats Fab Sahara, well done. I hope I can live up to that too, only Thursday will tell (I wonder if she will weigh me naked haha)

Oh Franbela, before I started I said I would do 12 weeks, now that I have done it I dont see how I can mentally go 12 weeks with no breaks so I have promised myself to grt through the 1st month and then im going to go the cinema and get popcorn and diet coke, just one night, on a Thursday after weigh in, then get back on track. I dont know if thats should a good idea but I think mentally it is helping me get through knowing I can have that one treat in a few weeks.

Do you plan breaks xxx

Well done Franbella, 7lb is great.

I bet you'll be whooping like a good un after your WI, Shazziebelle. We're roughly the same weight, so we can spur each other on... it's onwards and downwards all the way for us xx

I did cd several years ago and after every wi i would stuff my face ol but this time round im not doin that as it takes a good 3 days to get bak inti ketosis and its not teaching u good eating habits :)) i could never do this non stop.had planned break last weekend for a hen weekend i also went out sat and i nearly 3 weeks i go to benidorm.i think u need little breaks or this diet can be hell lol.wow well done sahara thats a amazing first loss wooh!!!

Back