1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

The road to a skinny Sal!!

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by Sally111, 2 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Sally111

Sally111 Member

Hi all,

just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Sally & I'm on day 2 of S&S! Been 100%, which I'm very proud of :D

I had had a mint choc shake for breakfast, was delicious!
    Dark choc bar at lunch
    Choc shake
    Chicken breast with broccoli & cabbage

Full pleasantly full :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pripri121

pripri121 Well-Known Member

Hey hun well done yaaay welcome to the forum and will b folllowing :) xx

4. ClaireCat

ClaireCat On a mission for boobs!

Subscribing! :) x

5. Clinquant

Clinquant Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck with it. You will soon be in ketosis.

Did you have the mint choc hot - one of my favourites :)

6. Sammy33

Sammy33 Well-Known Member

Hello, welcome to the loveliest friendliest forum - you'll get great support on here. ;)

How much are you looking to lose? (I'm on my phone so can't see your stats on the side)

Keep yourself distracted this first week and keep glugging the water ;)

Xx

7. Lou_G

Lou_G Well-Known Member

Hi there, subscribing to your journey, good luck! Here's to a slim summer for us all :)