the scary world of food!

nettie

Gold Member
Hi everyone!
Well here is my attempt at beating the scary world of food! I'm doing the plan from home so please feel free to point out my mistakes... all advice is greatly appreciated.
So here goes:

breakfast: 1xalpen light, ww yoghurt, apple and pear

lunch: mugshot, half a melon (the small orange-y coloured one), an apple and a pear

tea: pork steaks, savory rice and roasted vegetables (cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, red and green peppers, courgettes, red onion). followed by pineapple and a shape zero yoghurt

syns: 1x small shortcake biscuit (3)
1x pk of walkers crisps (8) i think!

snacks: 2nd alpen light bar and a large box of strawberries

drinks: 2.25litres of water
a cup of hot water
a cup of fruit tea
a cup of tea

Yesterday was a great day.... 100% on plan! :D

Tuesdays plan of action:

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, apple and pear (not mixed together... that's just wrong!)

Lunch: Wholemeal pitta bread topped with 28g of cheddar, mushroom, tomatoe and courgette. Followed by melon and yoghurt

Tea: Spanish chicken with rice. (Sauce is from a jar which is 4 syns for a portion.) will bulk this out with extra veg- onion, mushroom, peppers and courgettes. followed by fruit and yoghurt.

Snacks: strawberries and sea food sticks

does that sound ok?

hi popped in from sunday weighers. food diary sounds fine. x just make sure the yoghurt is syn free or make sure you add the syns up

Hi Nettie...looking good!

On day one did you have a full hexA? I can see one cup of tea that may have contained milk but maybe not. Make sure you have all your healthy extras for healthy bones and teeth and a glossy coat.

hi popped in from sunday weighers. food diary sounds fine. x just make sure the yoghurt is syn free or make sure you add the syns up

yes they are all free, good job as I love the ww ones and the shape zero :D

Hi Nettie...looking good!

On day one did you have a full hexA? I can see one cup of tea that may have contained milk but maybe not. Make sure you have all your healthy extras for healthy bones and teeth and a glossy coat.

You're right! I didn't have it. I'm rubbish with my hexA. will have to start having a glass of milk at bedtime :D

Hiya Nettie,

All sounds good to me.

Just a suggestion to make it slightly clearer so we can help and that would be to type HEA or HEB. when you have them as it's not clear on some bits whether they are synned or not - does that make sense? Eg your pitta bread - I am presuming it's a HEB?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes make sure you have your HEA and B as it is important. Aparently we are not allowed to tweak either I used to go for half the amount of ss milk and 3 laughing cow extra light triangles. Got told it has to be one or other. lol.

I only said about the yoghurts as I know someone from our group was having the activia as a free but hadnt picked the fat free ones.

oh and lol the leaders mum once ate 7 mullerlights in one day just because they were a free food. I try and moderate my intake even with free foods as they are all calories no matter how small. No point pigging out for the sake of it.

Thanks everyone, you're all stars ~~**~~

So todays intake:

Breakfast:
2x weetabix and milk (Hex a and b)
pear
apple
Lunch:
mug shot
half a small melon
pear
shape zero yoghurt
Tea:
pasta
extra lean mince
asda tomato and chunky veg pasta sauce (syns?)
broccoli
cauliflour
Syns:
2 small chocolates 4 syns?
Snacks:
punnet of strawberries
ww yoghurt

I don't think I can eat another bite! I am so stuffed I could explode :eek:

Back