Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

thanks leahB i feel amazing too! slipping ion me size 10's is a great feeling! although i am still wobbly i am most deffo happy!! xx

So, first day of cruise down. Made the most AMAZING homemade chicken and veg soup it was gorgeous! Had it today for lunch and tea yummm.

Been to the gym today, and really pushed myself on the treadmill. I have never been able to run any longer than 1 minute, but today i really smashed it and ran for 15 minutes!! So pleased with myself.

I want to train for next years race for life which is 5k so hopefully ill be able to run it all the way next year :)

Xxx

Sooo, today ive not eat alot!

I had 2 w/w sausages and 2 poached eggs this morning, went to the gym at 4 o clock, was there for an hour and then went straight round to my mums and was there til 9.30, came back home and had some oatbran porridge and a yoghurt.

The scales are really worrying me this week, as ive been between 10' 12 and 10' 13 everyday?! Im just not loosing this week and its really getting me down :(

Hellpppp :( xxx

Eat....the more you eat the more you lose. If you dont your body will no let you lose, it goes into starvation mode eat a few chickens x

I will give that a go then!

Do u know with pv days, im wondering whether maybe ur not supposed to eat much veg/salad :/

Today ive got a big tub of salad, but i put chicken beef ham and hardboiled eggs in it to try and have more protein than salad, is that what you are supposed to do or does it not matter how much veg u eat xxx

They suggest 2/3rds protien to 1/3 salad or veg. When i over do the salad i find after my protien i cant eat it all anyway x

yup 2/3rds protien to 1/3rd veg.... watch the sausages as they will have all sorts in them that are not allowed on the diet. also you dont have a lot to lose to it may be a slow process :) fill ur boots with pure protein

Thanks guys, so you dont recommend the weight watchers sausages then? I think they are like 4% fat.

Also im going out tomoro night so will have to face alcohol!

I no its banned on dukan but i do have a social life so its going to happen. Shall i stick to diet coke and vodka etc xxx

So todays menu:

B - Oatbran Porridge
S - 2 muffins (went over on my oatbran allowance, but my baking friend at work made them for me as i am having much difficulty baking!)
L - Big box of salad, beef, ham, chicken and 2 hardboiled eggs
D - Tuna and a bit of salad and 3 asparagus (never eat or cooked these before so just boiled them for a few mins, is that how ur supposed to cook them?!)

Hoping i have a loss in the morning, i need to get away from 10 stone 12 as i have been there all week :(

Xxx

yeah you can boil them but you have to break off the hard end (not the end that is bumpy) my favorite way to eat is roast them in dry pan in the oven for about 15 minutes they go a little bit dark but taste lush!! xx they r well nice with poached egg on top! x

And im back up to 10 stone 12 1/2 :( seriously considering throwing in the towel, ive not lost anything all week now! :(

And im back up to 10 stone 12 1/2 :( seriously considering throwing in the towel, ive not lost anything all week now! :(
leah are you drinking enough? on this diet you must drink ...A LOT!
i notice you are eating beef ham ect with your salads are they prepacked? do they contain a lot of salt? if so then you need to adjust your water intake to act against the water retention caused by eating lots of salt! trust i know if i eat a lot of prepacked ham turkey ect then i look and feel chubby! also is the tiolet fairy being good to you? water is the soloution to all this! and going over on your oatbran may not have helped things either! give it another week! do you have the book as i have it in ebook and can email it to you if you want!! pls dont give up this diet is good but you have to do it to the letter exaactly as it says in the book or it dosent work there is no cutting corners on dukan! (unfortunately) xx

Today ive had:

B - 3 vanilla muffins

S - yoghurt

L - some ham slices

Not sure about tea yet

Xxx

did u see me message leah? did u want the book??

The ham and beef i eat is from the deli at asda so is carved ham and beef, it still has added water tho but unsure about salt :/

I dont really drink enough fluids if im honest i will increase that this week!

Because im at work all day its hard finding things that i can just take with me thats why i end up taking ham/beef and yoghurt.

If you have any other suggestions then please send them my way! Im going to continue as i dont like giving up xxx

Yeah it popped up after i wrote that menu lol ive got one of the books it talks about all the different stages and the history etc then theres some recepies towards the back, do u have the same book xxx

good on ya! yeah u must drink a lot as ur kidneys have to work hard on this diet flushing all the protien! to make sure i drank enough at the beginning i filled up 2 litre bottles with water so i knew how much i had ... i bet if you try to drink 2+ litres a day this week you will see a big loss! yeah thats the book keep rereading it u will notice things everytime! did i give u this site aswell Recipe Directory « Dukantopia it stops the diet being boring and all about yawn ..chicken lol x

Goof advice Charly .....good luck leah xxx

Thanks for the advice charly, the recepies are amazing on the website!! Still 10 stone 12 1/2 this morn but TOTM started yesterday and im feeling bloated so could be why....?

Also decided im going to do mon - fri PP and sat sun PV so 5:2

Any thoughts on this ratio? Im sick of not losing so something needs to happen xxx

Back