Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

fantasic loss xxx

Wow thats a fab loss! well done , planning and postitive is the way forward u go girl xx

Merry Christmas to all the lovely dukan girls hope you all have a wonderful day thank you all so much for all your support throughout 2012! See you on the other side where ill be starting all over again (fell of dukan onto the christmas wagon, ooops, she says drinking a glass of baileys!) ;)

Again i want to thank everyone of you for ur continued support and keeping me thoroughly entertained with all yours diaries :D

Lots of love xxx

CHEERS! have a fab christmas, will join u back on track afterwards lol xx

Thanks! Haha we will asess the damage after christmas, cant worry about it this week :) see u back on the track xxx

So i thought i would be brave and post my christmas gains.... I officially stopped dukan on 11/12/12 at 10 stone 5 & 1/2. Nearly 3 weeks later i have gained 7lb!

My plan is to restart dukan on Wednesday 2nd January. Going to PP for at least a week to hopefully get rid of the extra pounds!!

Xx

good plan xxx

Happy new year & here's to a brill 2013 x

So today is my last 'crap day' my final meal is cooking, chicken dinner with all the trimmings :)

Straight back into it tomorrow, if im honest im really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Looking forward to oatbran porridge in the morning mmmm xxx

The control you get from this plan is fab and the results speak for themselves. I feel so much better mentally and physically when the weight is coming off.

Hello... I like how you have the RED Attack at the front of your thread title - how did you do that?
Don't mean to hijack, but have been searching & can't find answer..

Looks like you have been doing week and here we all go again, now that the holiday is finished!

Thanks for the messages girlies. And im not sure about the attack thing when i first started my page i was on attack, it asks u what phase ur in. Not sure how to change it tho.

Okay so im in the zone today!

B - oatbran porridge
S - jelly, mullerlight yoghurt
L - tin of tuna
D - chicken breast and dippy eggs

Weigh in this morning is 11stone 0 & 1/4 :( officially back in the 11s booo :( so xmas gain was 9lb! Oh well, this time last year i was 12 stone 8lb!!

Im going to set myself mini goals now, first of which is obviously to lose my festive gains, for this i aim to have lost the 9lb in 2 weeks. I hope this isnt too drastic lol.

My weigh ins will now be Wednesdays so by the 16th i need to be back to 10 stone 5 & 1/2.

My 2nd mini goal is to be in the 9s by February.

Wooo lets go haha xx

P.s HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

Back