THE SHRED THREAD..!!!

I've done my first 20 min work out, had to duck out on some of the push ups and lunges and had to replace the bicycle crunches with regular ones because I'm too fat to balance, lol!!! Hopeful that I can get better though. x

Just commented on this in the fitness thread also, just did my day 1 workout today. Feeling okay but I think people say the burn comes in the morning.

Really struggled with the push-ups though and I mean STRUGGLED!

Jillian is great I hate her but she did make me keep going.
Only thing is I'm not sure I would like to be as bulky as them, do you think using lighter weights will reduce my bulk because ultimately I do want to loose weight as well as tone up.

Going to aim to do this 5 days a week, having a break on a saturday and sunday so I guess this will be 20 days a month. I don't think I could manage 30 consecutive days.

Just done day two... only five days late... LOL!!!

I just did day 4 of level one...its getting less sore definately!

Day three done, not sure if I'll be able to do it again tomorrow, got a feeling my legs are gonna hurt!!!

I found just doing it again even when I was sore actually made me less sore somehow!
Week 2 of it starting tommorrow for me!

anyone still doing this???

anyone still doing this???

I am... in a fashion. Am not managing to do it every day but am working my way through it!! Started level 2 tonight as i was finding level one ok and wanted to push it a bit harder.... :eek::eek::eek: lol. It was definitely a bit harder!!! Will be worth it though!! Are you doing it? x

Just tried day 1 of level 2, don't think I managed to do any of the excercises in full.

Those plank push up things were horrible..really not looking forward to doing this again. Going to really struggle with this.
:sigh:

i did day 1 yesterday and dont thing i did the abs or squats right as they dont ache but my arms do lol, did everyone elses ache on day one?

Back