The Shred Thread

I'm really tempted to start today coz I have the house to myself so no-one will walk in while I'm doing it!
But I have no weights.....and no tins of beans or anything :(
Where did you all get your weights from? Coz I need 1kg, 2kg and 3kg ones but on amazon they're £15 a pair and I dont fancy spending £45 on weights (not payday for another week)

Blue Butterfly said:
I'm really tempted to start today coz I have the house to myself so no-one will walk in while I'm doing it!
But I have no weights.....and no tins of beans or anything :(
Where did you all get your weights from? Coz I need 1kg, 2kg and 3kg ones but on amazon they're £15 a pair and I dont fancy spending £45 on weights (not payday for another week)

Try Argos, they're fairly reasonable :)

Did level 2 today, with 1kg weights.... of a fashion :eek:.
Will plod on with level 2 tomorrow :)

Level 2 done again :eek::eek:
My word its hard eh ? :eek:
I sort of felt today, that I was leaving out more than I was doing, if you know what I mean.
Never mind... will crack on with level 2 again tomorrow.
I might do 2 or 3 days on level 2, then one day on level one.
I will see how I feel after tomorrow :D

Oh, and where has everyone else gone ? :(

I've been at my mums marge. :) back on the shred tomorrow :D
Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Fab :D

I have been thinking about Level 2.
I said earlier I was going to do a kind of alternation thing with level 1 every 2 or 3 days.
Well, I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to do that.
I am going to crack on with Level 2, until I can do it.
Thats what I did with level 1...as there was nothing below that to alternate with.
So, thats what I will be doing for level 2:D

Done :D
L1 1.5kg weights :D xx

Done :D
Level 2, 1kg weights for most of it.
The other teensy wee bit I just used plain old air !!:eek:
But ah still did the moves :flirt2::D

Day 20.
4th day on Level 2.
1kg weights... a wee bit more than yesterday.
:)

LOL Carly!

I decided to give it a go last night.... I am so unfit. I ache all over and had to change my usual 5lb hand weights for 2.5lb ones.

Jillian kicked my ass!

Are you noticing results Marge?

I do feel fitter, and am far more active when I go to curves :)
I am getting a wee bit more done every day, of level 2 :)

I can notice a slight difference in my stomache area... my fat bits are more defined :eek:... but then I have still alot of weight to lose :)

But my boobies :eek::D
They were wee spaniels ears a few weeks ago, and have perked up a good wee bit now ;):D

And you lot thought I was loving the shred :eek:. There is a method in my madness :cool:;):p

Oh, and day 5 of level 2 done ;):D

DAY ONE OF THE SHRED... Done. I am dead. Absolutely. I can't see how i will ever get on to level 2. Those bicycle crunches at the end just finished me off. I was about ready to throw up :giggle:

Day 21 done. 5th day on level 2
:)

Back