The Shred Thread

Hey ladies, question about this, would I actually be able to manage it from a fitness level of approx zero? Lol am a bit scared...

Try it.... stop when you need to... and continue on.
The more ya do it, the easier it gets ;):D

I need to get back to the shred. Am not so fussed about losing inches not weight now. When I did it a few months ago I felt tired but so good that I was exercising. I so so hate the jumping jacks. I think am lighter now so can do it, I hope!

My 18 month old was starting to imitate me when I did it last, being breathless an all. It was so damn funny.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg I done L2 today!!!!!! When I say done, I mean I tried my best! Think it'll be back to L1 tomorrow lol xx

Shredding DONE :cool:
Still level 1 :eek:
But I think I might have a wee go of Level 2 on Saturday or Sunday :)

L3!! My face is burning. Decided to half follow Natalie and the other half of the moves Anita... should have stuck with easy lady all the way! :D

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

L3!! My face is burning. Decided to half follow Natalie and the other half of the moves Anita... should have stuck with easy lady all the way! :D

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Who is this Natalie person ??;)
I dont think she is on my copy of the DVD !!:p
I can only see Anita :eek::p:D

Love the shred. Being doing it on and off as it's hard with a little bubba. If she crys then have to keep pressing pause to sort her out and lose the momentum of the 20 mins......bit annoying!
Will make a concerted effort starting tomorrow to do it every day till my hols at end of june.
Ooooo i love jillian!!
Happy shredding people xxxx

This is amazing- well done to you all. My DVD is just gathering dust until I can start it after the op on my arm which prevents me from lifting or weights or anything for another 3 weeks- gutted. Wanna get started......

Go ladies xx

Shredding done :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Shredding done :D

You've beat me :D I'm waiting till oh goes to work in 20 mins.
Ive bought some 1.5kg weighs coz them 3kg ones were a bit too heavy so I'll give them a go today xx

Miss-G said:
You've beat me :D I'm waiting till oh goes to work in 20 mins.
Ive bought some 1.5kg weighs coz them 3kg ones were a bit too heavy so I'll give them a go today xx

Oh no :( epic fail on the shred from me today, done about 12 mins and went seriously dizzy and shaky. Thought I'd better switch it off at that point :(
Xx

Oh no :( epic fail on the shred from me today, done about 12 mins and went seriously dizzy and shaky. Thought I'd better switch it off at that point :(
Xx

It was hot today though....
I hope you are better for it tomorrow :)

I am going to try Level 2 tomorrow, with 1kg weights :)

Back