The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Hows everyone doing on the water? i think i've done well today but have totally lost track so...not sure really.

punk was around the other night. Haven't heard from 161. :( Hope she's okay and not beating herself up if she cheated.

OH CRAP!!! Only 1/2 a litre of water so far today and it's already 4:30 my time!! YAAAGH!!! I better get glugging!!

i've done 4l just about to have another. got a shake left too

eaten my last bar tonight so it's mint choc shakes for the evenings thurs and fri!

trying to make sure i have 5l a day of water as i know with the bars you have to have more xxx

I'm on my final litre, got gorgeous berry cd flavoring in it as a treat!
It's only 3 weeks now until i go on to 810 for a week in preparation for the wedding i'm going to. That will be wierd to have to cook dinner rather than just stir and microwave!

xx

I honestly don't think its the bars Gem, i have one everyday and have done since week 2, also the porridge has more carbs than the bars, the bars just have a few more cals. See how your losses are at the end of the week but i defo couldn't manage without the bars now i love them.

Yay! are you doing 810 for AAM or do you have a planned occasion too?

i love the bars too! stuck to the lower carb peanut and cranberry too. we shall see.

i'm just doing it for aam hun. not having any time off for anything! not even christmas! x

oooh it's my birthday soon and not even having a day off for that. no Cadbury's Buttons cake for me this year :(

I must admit, i don't really want to take the day off either, but my as i'm at the wedding all day i can't avoid eating at some point (its a super posh do) although i think i've firmly decided not to drink as i'm worried if i get hung over that will lead to emergency hangover food etc. So i think i'm going to eat a meal in the day, (meat and veg avoid carbs) and sort of push the starter and dessert around my plate until they either take it away or i invent an urgent nappy situation with my son. Will then just have my normal bar or whatever in the evening and avoid the buffett.

I've worked to bloody hard to let it slip now!

Right, i'm off will see you all for team challenge 2moro night, let me know your WI in the morn GT, will have to post with what we have if we don't get anymore results in.

Speak tom and well done on another day of cd completed.

xxx

You can do it thinkthin!! Way to be!!

WD punk!!!

3 lbs this week for me

great news gtpeach bet your chuffed!!....xx

Wd all great losses, just waiting for 161ds.

Pbfh-will put your loss as 3 for the team challenge this week, make sure you remember to add your 0.75 to next weeks weight.

Got to rush off, back later

xxx

Back