The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Yay team!!

I'm home early from work today because I have a cold. I feel so lousy - burning throat, stuffy nose that also runs, coughing up gook, headache... blerh. And to make matters worse, my TOTM finally came.... and it is ripping my stomach to shreds!! Ugh. :(

On the up side, even though i've been doing the 810 plan this week due to no food, I am down another lb! This makes 35 total for me! 2 AND A HALF STONE GONE FREVER! YAHOO!!

And today my JEANS fell off!! :-o

Sorry I've been awol recently been busy at new job and not on much in the evenings.

Got my WI tonight but think I'll have stayed the same tbh. I'm not fussed aobut it I think if I'd have been eating normally for the last week I would've put weight on so it's all good.

A fox took 2 of our chickens last night and I saw it take one was very distressing and my husband gave me some toast with lots of jam to calm me down.

I think I've got all my food mixed up - don't have a table spoon so have been having around half a small bag of salad with either a piece of chicken or a tuna steak and so think I'm having to omuch - althugh I never have my milk allowance.

Sorry about the gabbled and unordered message!

Will try an get on tonight with my new result.

Helen

good luck for tonight helen!!...xx

How'd you do, Helen? :)

I as a very bad girl yesterday, and I shall blame it on being sick. I had a monstrous headache, a cold, allergies, possible sinus infection, sore throat (more like on fire burning throat), and my TOTM is absolutely miserably painful this time around, no to mention it made me ravenous. I had 4 oz. steak, 4 oz. chicken, a chicken waldorf sandwich (chicken salad with apples and cranberries, tomato, lettuce, onion, and on an asiago cheese roll - about 300 cals, ugh), a slice of pizza, and about 6 or 8 mini chocolate cookies. It was bad. Very bad. But I am def. not doing it again; as I said, it's mostly due to being sick AND an awful TOTM. Like, worst TOTM of my entire life. :( So.... back on the wagon for today, and SS starting Fri. when I have my food again.

Hope everyone else is doing swimmingly.

glad to hear you are back on the wagon GTPeach :) you'll get there x

i'm doing great today. 60th on SS and i haven't cheated once. i am very proud. i feel like i have lost a fair bit this week though so fingers crossed!!! x

Yay Gem!!! Get yourself over the next week - Wk. 8 and/or 9 seem to be the curse of when non-cheaters break down and cheat. It helps that you're still SS. I never had an issue with it. It was when I was allowed to eat that it got a bit iffy...

Hi everyone,

Oooh that means i hit day 60 2moro how exciting, going really well this week, i decided against proper hair extensions and am having some clip ins custom made as my old ones were thinner than my natural hair so never blended particularly well, while i was at the salon i decided to get some new ghd's and the stylist introduced my to SHE staighteners, made my ghd but only £59.99 and the best bit...they're pink, even the wire!

On the downside had to go for smear this morning which was glam as usual! And to top it off have my routine 6 monthly dental appointment at 9am 2moro morn boo! I hate dentists more than smear tests lol!

Wb Helen, glad you are still plodding down the Cd road, don't worry about WI, theres always next week.

((((((HUGS))))))) GT you poor thing, really feeling for you hun, totm and a nasty cold not a good combo.

Congrats on 60 days Gem, you are doing fabulously, you will be in those size 12's before you know it!

Only 11 days left SS until i move to 810 for a week eek! I'm starting to experience a slight attitude shift from being scared of my 810 week to actually looking forward to it, the problems will really start when i have to move back to SS i think. I'm sure it will be ok, just hoping a don't feel quite as rough this time around, i can cope with hunger but not with the shakes and light headedness (sp?)

Another rambley post from me surprise surprise,

Oh and still awaiting official confo that we did win the team challenge last week......

xxxx

OMFG!! I am 3 lbs. down this week even though I've been on "real food" instead of CD! Holy crow!!!!

Official Weigh In put me at 3 lb. loss for the week! :-o

GOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Well done hun, what a great result!

well done gtpeach thats great news!!..xx

YES WE WON!!!! WE RULE!!!!

hehe!

well done GT :D

it's actually day 60 for me today not yesterday lol the days all blend into one!!! i feel like i will have a good loss this week...well i hope i will!!! xxx

i'm curious to know how much 161ds lost this week!!!

do we know this weeks % yet? hope we win again!!!!

the thread is up for posting week 7 now and i think the only one on there is about 1.32% or something. fingers crossed!!! xxx

:party0023:they dont call us the shrinking violets for nothing you no!!!!.......xxx

hey gem i think we will win next week to the way were goin!!!....xxx

fingers crossed. with my pathetic 0.99% loss i don't know lol. what have you been up to today smurf? x

sorry i'm late i thought i replied earlier! basically only lost .25lbs last night but added to my carryover last week that's a pound, sorry girls!!

but i have lost an inch and a half from my waist and an inch from every other bit in the last week so that's v cool!!

H

a loss is a loss H so well done!! bet its nice seeing the inches disappear tho!!...xx

Back