ProPoints The Start of A New Year...by the end of 2012 there will be a NEW me!! =)

Hey All :)

2nd week done - and another wee 1lb off for me...gonna be MEGA good this coming week and hope i maybe get 2 off next week - but hey a loss is a loss eh lol! Had a really strange day 2day...went into work 2night to be told that they are cutting the hours and as a result they were moving me to a different store...ok its alot handier/closer to my home but...after only 3 months im gonna miss working with the folk...was a group of guys and 1 other woman...was so much different from previous jobs where its been mainly women ive worked with...was a bit scared/worried at first about working with the guys but how wrong was i....such a good group of guys, no *****ing(like women tend to do) and just a right proper laugh. So now im glad that i still have a job but im going back to an all women environment again :( Praying to get back to my original store in a couple months or so when things pick up - i'll miss working with the guys...could feel my confidence level with guys getting better aswell cos i was around them every day ( had been really shy prior to working there) Anyways we'll just need to wait and see what happens...im glad to still be working anyway :)

Friday 13th January 2012

Breakfast

Special K 4pp
Skimmed Milk 1pp

Lunch

2 Slices Wholemeal Bread (Medium) 4pp
Lowfat Cheese Triangles 1pp
Crackers 1pp

Dinner

Chicken Burger x 2 8pp
Potatoes 4pp
Beans 3pp

WW Chocolate Brownie Dessert 4pp
Rice Krispie Cereal Bar 2pp

TOTAL FOR TODAY = 32PP
2 WEEKLIES USED (47 LEFT)

Hey Susan, cheers for posting on my thread last night. Sorry for the short reply but was on via my phone :p

Anyway, congrats on your loss so far, 29lb in some achievement and hope you're rightly proud of yourself with that :D

I'll be following your thread from now on :)

Hey Susan, cheers for posting on my thread last night. Sorry for the short reply but was on via my phone :p

Anyway, congrats on your loss so far, 29lb in some achievement and hope you're rightly proud of yourself with that :D

I'll be following your thread from now on :)

Thanks for your post...yeh im happy with my loss but thats been over a good while its took me to loose that...could have lost alot more if i had stayed focused and in control...but im there now and the only way is down!!

Wel what a crazy random couple of days ive had....was saying on Friday about being moved to a different store at work...well it only turns out that im there to be trained on cashing up, ordering, being a keyholder/supervisor :) But my boss at my original store didnt tell me - i only found out ysday at the store im now working at...makes sense now though that the assistant manager of my shop wished me good luck and the manager said he would catch up soon with me to see how i was getting on.
Me being me though cant help but think negative thoughts about it all- cos of the lack of self confidence i have etc...i dont wanna let my original bosses down - they obviously think i can do it and have faith in me...something i should have in myself. All has came as a bit of a shock tbh lol...and im gona really miss working with the guys...just need to hope il be back there soon :)

Got diaries down on paper...will update 2moro...net running slow and im tired lol. Hope your all well and had a good weekend :) xx

Thanks for your post...yeh im happy with my loss but thats been over a good while its took me to loose that...could have lost alot more if i had stayed focused and in control...but im there now and the only way is down!!

Look at the date I joined here. That was me having already lost 1 and a half stone. I hit my goal abut December 2010. No need to rush these things! Time to arrive at the end of a journey means nothing once you're there :)

Look at the date I joined here. That was me having already lost 1 and a half stone. I hit my goal abut December 2010. No need to rush these things! Time to arrive at the end of a journey means nothing once you're there :)

Yeh i suppose you are right...theres no time limit on getting to the end...its staying there when i do get there that will be the hardest part. You've done great - u look like a totally different person in your pics lol

Pointed and tracked the weekend in my wee book...so im just starting from today with diaries - really need to try and get it done every night so i dont have them building up.

Monday 16th January 2012

Breakfast

Special K 4pp
Banana 0pp
Skimmed Milk 1pp

Lunch

2 wholemeal bread 5pp
Low fat cheese 3pp
Salad 0pp
Mayo light 1pp

Dinner

Pasta 4pp
Tuna 3pp
Mayo Light 2pp

4 small pieces of thorntons toffee (gonna guess the points here and go for 1pp per piece...they were really tiny. 4pp

TOTAL FOR DAY = 27PP

Yeh i suppose you are right...theres no time limit on getting to the end...its staying there when i do get there that will be the hardest part. You've done great - u look like a totally different person in your pics lol

Thanks, same loonball within...honest :D

Hey all! Hope your all well.

What a week ive had a again...load of stuff going on atm and im just feeling well and truely down in the dumps and just generally fed up with it being one thing after another...what the heck will be next :(
But...on the plus side i still managed to shift 0.5lbs...its not much but hey a loss is a loss at the end of the day and with what ive been eating this week im lucky to even have lost that.
Hoping that next week is better...cant be much worse.

Hope all u guys are keeping well :) xx

Well done on the loss better than a gain!

What u feeli g down in the dumps about chick? Xx
Thanks hun :) Och it all started last week with the change at work...was unhappy at that...still not really settling in at new shop...all the guys from old shop are still saying that im missed and that. Then it just seems to have been one thing after another for the rest of the week...my dad really doesnt keep well and im worried about him....hes getting tests but nothing new is showing up but he knows theres something with the way hes feeling...just loads of little things that seem to be affecting me worse than normal if u get me...i'll be ok though :D How r u? xx

Last edited:
Awk that rubbish bout your dad hope he feels better soon.

Why don't u arrange a wee night out with your old work colleagues to cheer urself up s wee bit?

I'm good thanks can't believe it's Monday again 2noro weekends are def not long enough!! Lol xx

Thanks hun.. Just gotta get on with it i guess. Yep im trying to arrange a wee night out with the folk from old shop...doesnt seem to be happening lol. Your right about the weekends not being long enough...5 day weekends and 2 day working weeks sound about right :p xx

Last edited:
Monday 23rd January 2012

Breakfast

Special K 4pp
Banana 0pp
Skimmed Milk 1pp

Lunch

Tomato Soup 4pp
Wholemeal Roll 4pp
Apple 0pp
MullerLight 2pp

Dinner

Chicken Breast 5pp
WW Spring Onion Mash 2pp
Carrots 0pp
Brussel Sprouts 0pp

WW Choc Dessert 4pp

Total For Day 26pp

Couldnt eat another thing...totally stuffed!! Feeling a bit better within myself today...think my walk must have helped me...aim is to walk as much as i can..to and from work, to town etc - get fitter, loose weight and improve my moods (all of which are badly needing improvement)

Hope your all well :) xx

Hey all :) OK so i didnt post my diaries again this week - have them all pointed and tracked on paper though...pleased to say i lost 1.5lbs this week...im now the lowest weight ive been for what 4 years - yey :D Aiming for at least a 2lb weight loss next Friday as that will put me into the next stone - exciting stuff...any extra little tips any of you guys can share to help me achieve this next Friday WI? My sister is getting married...hopefully in September if she gets the date/venue they want and im Bridesmaid so needless to say ive GOT TO STICK to this...i dont want to be a fat bridesmaid and ruin my sisters big day...id never forgive myself.

Hope your all well :)
xxx

Hey all

Another 1lb gone forever :D Would love to loose more than 1lb a week lol...seems to be thats what its gonna be. Although as of 2moro im starting back at the gym - so getting up early 2moro to go for a workout - then its off to a wedding fair with my mum and sister :D Let the planning begin lol..and my huge weightloss by the wedding day lol...11th August is too close for my liking lol

Hope you guys have all had a good week :) ...oh and i promise that as of 2moro i will be posting my food diaries again...and i'll be hoping that if im doing anything wrong- you lovely people will point me in the right direction....got to be a skinny bridesmaid - 6 months to go EEK!!!

xxx

OK as promised im starting to post diaries again - EVERY day will have a food diary lol...although doesnt look like many folk are reading this anyways :(

Sunday 5th Feb 2012

Breakfast

2 x Warburtons Thins 6pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

2 x Wholemeal Toast 5pp
W/W Cheese Triangle 1pp
W/W Lemon Yogurt 1pp

Dinner

Steak 6pp
Roast Potatoes 4pp
Mixed Veg 0pp
Gravy 1pp

Chunky Kit Kat 7pp

Total 31pp = 1 weekly used

Im exactly 14 stone now (5 ft 2in) im currently on 30pp - does anyone know if i now drop a point or do i wait until im under 14st?

I'm here :D x

Not very interesting lol but hey...il still get my goal lol x

U will indeed :) x

Back