THE TOUGH LOVE CDers :)

Hiya hope all is well. I am restarting tomorrow definately. Have been poorly with sickness all week and now loaded with cold but decided to just bight the bullet and start tomorrow! I might as well i feel crap anyway.

A bit about me!!

Started a while ago now and lost 14 pounds in the first 1 1/2 weeks or so (Never stuck to it 100% tut tut tut!!) Then haven't seen CDC for a month as i had packs to use up and got some given. So one mouthful led to another and i have completely blown it big time. So i haven't been weighed since 17th february, anyway now weigh 2-3 pounds more than i did then. I am seeing CDC nect thursday so if i start tomorrow that gives me a week to get back into it, i have phoned her and confessed and she is going to give me a sermon, so i definately need the same from you guys!

No excuses any more, it's only food for god's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please feel free to kick my but if i so much as talka bout failing again....

Thanks and i will be posting regularly on this thread especially as from tomorrow!!!!

Bye.....

Heck the ToughLove Twins are here at the same time!! I'm off for a lie down!! I've been good tho Promise!!!

BE AFRAID! Proud of you hun!

Hiya hope all is well. I am restarting tomorrow definately. Have been poorly with sickness all week and now loaded with cold but decided to just bight the bullet and start tomorrow! I might as well i feel crap anyway.

A bit about me!!

Started a while ago now and lost 14 pounds in the first 1 1/2 weeks or so (Never stuck to it 100% tut tut tut!!) Then haven't seen CDC for a month as i had packs to use up and got some given. So one mouthful led to another and i have completely blown it big time. So i haven't been weighed since 17th february, anyway now weigh 2-3 pounds more than i did then. I am seeing CDC nect thursday so if i start tomorrow that gives me a week to get back into it, i have phoned her and confessed and she is going to give me a sermon, so i definately need the same from you guys!

No excuses any more, it's only food for god's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please feel free to kick my but if i so much as talka bout failing again....

Thanks and i will be posting regularly on this thread especially as from tomorrow!!!!

Bye.....

Well at least you've seen the light. Sometimes it takes a while to get into the swing of things.

Please please please dont just jump straight into SS - do a day or two low carbing with some packs. Nibble on some protein and it'll keep the headaches and hunger away. ANytime you need a chat or anything, PM someone, between AG and I we are pretty much here all day (OMG - HOW SAD!!!)

Good luck, post away hun xx

Can I join too, please? I got down to 3lbs off BMI 25 last year and let it all go - now I have 41lbs to go to reach it.

I started SSing again today after crying myself to sleep last night because I'm so disgusted with myself. Blubbing over now though - time to get get tough and for others to get even tougher with me.

I've done it before - I can darned well do it again GRRRRR!

Of course you can - on one condition...

You put your past experiences behind you. You may have lost the weight and gained it back but thats all behind you now, it makes no difference. Don't pretend it never happened - just make a memo to deal with your loss when you get to BMI 25 again.

Fresh start right? No more tears, go and get a glass of water. Just think - you could be at goal in 4 months!!!

SKINNY SUMMER HERE WE COME!

Leah xxx

My backs a bit better today and no i hadn't even had a pack when i took the tablets(which wern't mine but my dads)how stupid am i.They were morphine based as it turned out.Obviously i can never be a drug addict,drugs don't seem to agree with me:D.I'm back on ibrufen now.My back pain comes and goes last time was Oct,so its not constant.But when it does come good god does it hurt.

blue_grapefruit - 37lbs till BMI 25
gdollery - 10lbs till BMI 25
Wobbly - 71lbs till BMI 25
East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 105 till BMI 25
xkarina24 - 5lbs till BMI 25
Dobbie - 12lbs till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Julesy - 47lbs til BMI 25
Prettyfromtheback
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal
Manachina - 28 lbs till BMI 25......
Mandy
To lose long trek -50lbs to go to BM1 25
Kitteh
Caron

hello :)

How is everyone doing? Havnt seen a few of you post for a while!

Best be on the wagon kiddies xx

Hi everyone

Had my first weigh in after 5 days and I have lost 5 3/4 pounds! I am pleased was hoping for more though, totm is expected but with my dodgy hormones who knows!

Maz

Thats more than 1lb a day! thats AMAZING! xxx

S'olright, although it was you who did the hard work. If you keep at it hun, you'll be at goal in no time at all. Seriously, if i hadn't fallen off the wagon i'd have been at goal by xmas....

Think how slim you'll be by june!! What bikini you going for? I wanna see some pics xxx

Hya, i am here and keeping on. Slowly but surely. Poorly so have been having a bit of fruit and veg. I can't change my tracker though...can't recall the PIN. Does anyone know a way of being reminded of it? Thankyou.

Today is my 1st anniversary of starting Lighterlife and if I hadnt have given up I would have been at goal by now but its given me a great incentive to keep going until I reach goal now xxx.

Thanks babes your quite gorgeous yourself I have the photos to prove it of you and miss gorgeous Leah wil post them when I learn how to doh! xxx.

Whats up with this thread.I thought we were giving out tough love.I'll get you all started,I ATE 2 HOT CROSS BUNS:eek:.Kick up the arse for me.

I quit CD

HAHAHAHAH!

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:
But I haven't Suemal and can hardly believe that YOU have scoffed TWO hot cross buns - let alone one. Did you leave your brain and all your senses on the pillow when you got up. Anyone might be forgiven for a nibble, but you now need to be saintlike to recover the lost ground. Your punishment will be an extra half litre of water for each one and half an hour of sustained exercise to use up just some of those calories. I am just going to find my biggest boots to put on before kicking YOU up the backside for this DREADFUL misdemenour. Big loss needed for next week if you possibly can. Be distracted, be very distracted from these sinful savouries. You obviously have been led "there" by A. N. Other (?) so know in your head that you must follow only what you truly want for yourself. Dont give in again to the mischievious little demon lurking inside your head. You can do it ........ dont let the tough lovers down again this week ( or yourself). Next time you are tempted - make your fingers work putting them on your keyboard and posting on minimins and not posting something into your mouth!!!!

Don't you read outside the CD forum? Click on my diary link and go back a few pages xxx

Back