THE TOUGH LOVE CDers :)

Hey is it too late to get in?? Need some help SSing for the next 4 weeks............

blue_grapefruit - 37lbs till BMI 25
gdollery - 10lbs till BMI 25
Wobbly - 71lbs till BMI 25
East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
xkarina24 - 5lbs till BMI 25
Dobbie - 12lbs till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Julesy - 47lbs til BMI 25
Prettyfromtheback
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal
Manachina

Welcome aboard Manachina

confession of a trekker

Well the water message is getting across and I guess I do actually feel a bit dehydrated if I am honest. I am waiting for some HUGE news in the next couple of days and I am experiencing great difficulty in containing my emotions. I have actually just had two cambridge bars- one straight after the other and b***** it I know I shouldn't have. I really want to go to sleep and wake up to find the news has already arrived and then I could happily get my head in gear once more. Its not far away but this is the most difficult time to make my head rule my heart. I tell everyone else to distract themselves if they can AND I am trying even with this response. I am meeting a friend shortly and we are going painting together for the rest of the afternoon, so that is okay and DH is back a little later. I need someone around right now to take my mind off things. I have a feeling SSome self talk is going on here ......... come on Di-zee you CAN do it. :eek::sigh::mad:

afternoon all! I'm really not feeling hungry today, haven't had any packs yet eek, must go and make myself a soup. Was extremely virtuous with the water yesterday and had about 5.5litres - holy moly, it's a good thing I was at home and able to dash to the loo whenever!

Today not so good, only about 1.5 down so far....but the best news is I'm back in ketosis already - after coming off totally for a week for hols, then 2 days of strict abstinence! Gotta love this diet!!!

Well i have eaten! Not gone mad but more than i should have. It's always a struggle at weekends because i am off with my husbnad. It will be mush easier tomorrow when i get back to work. I keep a blender, nice glass, lovely soup bowl and some soups and shakes there. I have decided not to bother with the bars. I want to eat more when i have those.
Still undecided about the ketosix. What do you all think about them?

Morning Guys,

I was an angel all weekend :innocent0002:. Nothing except water and packs passed my lips. I'm thinking that having WI Mon/Tues night is the key to staying on track at the weekend. Can't slip up or it'll show on the scales :eek:.

Roll on Tuesday night for the results!!

Hope everyone else is hanging in there :D.

For those of you that have eaten ... tut tut tut :mad: You are very bad :whoopass:. Get the water and packs down you AND NOTHING ELSE :D. 100% day needed today to make up for your bad behaviour at the weekend!!

x

girls ye all seem to be doing well. annie i check my ketosis every morning i know im there but i just like to make sure!!! helps keep me going i think!

Howdy!! Good weekend, but not enough water!! I'm not that keen on weekends too many temptations but managed ok!! Scared of the ToughLove Twins I think:D!!!

Todays good but I must get glugging otherwise ok - so - far!! Hope everyone is having a good day too!! bb xx

Hi girls please could I join in with you I just cant get motivated at the moment and would really appreciate some encouragment to help me get back on the wagon xx

HOLY CRAP AG! thats brilliant - well done my lovely!

RIGHT THEN YOU LOT, WHERE ARE YOU?? CHECK IN TIME! Havent checked the scales as promised but my jeans are getting loose :D

Mwah xx

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Prettyfromtheback
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal
Manachina
Mandy

Welcome aboard Mandy.

Course you can hopefilly, but you'll get no hugs here hun - NOW SORT IT OUT! xxx

Leah I think we have some 6th minis sense to this group, how freaky was that.

Thanks Leah, I'm smiling big smiles... :)

Good news on the loose jeans front!!! :):):)

I think some of the original gang have gone AWOL already.

Some ass whoopings coming up I feel.

I am still here didn't have a good day yesterday, but I am back on track today. I am on my 4th litre of water, and had all of my food packs only.

I get weighed on Thurs so I am determined to have a weight loss.

How's everyone getting on?
xx

Thanks no hugs needed just somewhere to check in and an occasional kick up the ass x

KICK for you pretty lady :)

Hmmm, AG - if it gets to 10pm and they don't show fancy some PMing??

Lol.. i was thinking long and hard.. and im thinking i might join you guys.. Leah already kicks me up the ass.. so we may as well go public with it.. lol..
what do i have to do..?

x x

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Prettyfromtheback
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal
Manachina
Mandy
To lose long trek -50lbs to go to BM1 25 :sigh:
Welcome aboard Mandy.

I must have forgotten to put my name down before. Working hard at improving the water intake and I am sure that when it is better I will lose more readily. Extremely tired tonight, I had extensive hydro therapy this affo. Made it to 3 litres by tonight though.

Back