The tyranny of the scales

way to go sophie.. nice weight loss

Oopsy! Where do I go to walk around looking smug?

I wanted to weigh this morning, I felt fat and sluggish when I woke, but I resisted and feel fine now, funny, how can I feel fat, yet my clothes are loose.

LOL, yes Laura, except I'd be too old anyway. LOL

Confession time, my wireless router 'gave up the ghost' on Monday plus I needed more memory. The chap came yesterday evening to fix it. I had bought some chocolate biscuits to offer him with his coffee & ate most of them before he got here!! This morning I am up 1½lb!!! I'd kick myself in the pants but I can't reach..

ah well, we've all done it, get back on track and stay off the scales. :)

Thank you my friends. So far today I've had 7 carbs. I am trying.

Some days though I can be very trying.. ;) :D

You'll do Ok love.

I hide my scales under the chest of drawers in my bedroom with the mistaken belief that it might stop me from jumping on them every day! Still in my first week back on though and feel like I need encouragement that I am doing things right... Hubby has made me promise not to fish them out every day after the week is up!

LOL, how are you doing so far then JoJo?

Yeah. I am a serial weigher too. I know it's ridiculous but I can't help myself. I think this compulsive attitude is how I put all the weight on in the first place.

Ah, we've all been there, haven't we.

JoJo, I have tried hiding my scales too it just doesn't work. Mine are in the bathroom to stay. They're the sort that gives my body fat percentage, I shouldn't have bought that kind!!

I just did my wi n then decided that my pandora bracelet is v.heavy so took it off to see if there was an improvement! There wasn't.

Don't you weigh yourself in the nuddy? I do.. :D

I weigh in the nude! I don't understand how those fat % scales work?

Yep sure do but for some reason i thought taking the bracelet off (i sleep in it) would make a difference! It's quite heavy but unfortunately it didn't.. lol

I weigh in the nude! I don't understand how those fat % scales work?
Jim, I'm not sure either, I do know my feet must be bare & if they are bone dry, it doesn't work. So - people with sweaty feet are OK.. :D It seems it's an electrical impulse..

I find I'm at my lightest first thing in the morning after I've had a pee, in the days when I was a scaleaholic I'd weigh myself during the day, most day's I'd put on 3 - 4 lbs, but they would vanish over night. :)

Back