The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Homemade pizza with the lightest sumptuous deep dough base, full fat cheese and lashings of garlic Mayo. I had 2 bites, synod it and made myself quorn couscous and salad.

Ellebear said:
i resisted the burger van on the way to work - bacon sandwich smells. OMFG!

Dribble dribble dribble. .....lol

tell me about it - i sometimes stop at the Starbucks and grab a skinny frapp to get me going but ive already used quite a few syns today so kept away!

then i see the burger van -!!!

its temptation everywhere! x

I've just been in to town with my partner and 2 youngest children. He decided he was having a full English with all the trimmings so dragged us off to a cafe. So I've been sat surrounded by breakfasts,fish&chips,pies etc and sat nibbling an alpen light h/e. I'm so proud of me lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i resisted:

tortilla chips, which came with my 5 bean chilli and rice
a hotdog from a hotdog stand in the train station. i read that a cinema one (which cant be much different) was 17 syns :eek: so i decided to wait til i got home to eat lol

I resisted EVERYTHING at the Foo Fighters concert......this was sooo hard. No drinking or eating for me :(

Then afterwards on the way home we stopped at the Services, and everyone has sandwiches, tiffin bites, chocolate flapjacks and yummy hot chocolates and i had ZILCH!

*bows head for halo to shine*

Ellebear said:
I resisted EVERYTHING at the Foo Fighters concert......this was sooo hard. No drinking or eating for me :(

Then afterwards on the way home we stopped at the Services, and everyone has sandwiches, tiffin bites, chocolate flapjacks and yummy hot chocolates and i had ZILCH!

*bows head for halo to shine*

Wow! Just wow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks babe - i feel like an angel, and hope i dont buckle under the halo this week.

Been the gym first thing too and still on plan! phew!!! got to shift last weeks gain :(

thanks babe - i feel like an angel, and hope i dont buckle under the halo this week.

Been the gym first thing too and still on plan! phew!!! got to shift last weeks gain :(

OMG and you were bigging me up about the Pizza Hut resistance!!! ( I still chuckle to myself about Piece de resistance/Pizza de resistance- childish!!!) That is uber- angelic Elle hun!! It must have been hard at the time but I bet it feels great now!! Just think how much you'd be kicking yourself if you'd had a 's*d it' moment and scoffed!! I'm certain this, combined with your marvellous exercise is going to result in a big loss on Thurs!!! I'm excited for you!!! Question, I saw you mentioned you sometimes have skinny fraps in Starbucks! I lurrrrvvve these and never know how many syns they are as I can't find them listed!! I know we can use the skimmed milk as a HEXa but what about the rest of it, sugar etc?! I love the caramel one best!!X

Brown sauce on my breakfast... I could have had it but didn't need it so left it xxx :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Oh and also did a food shop at Sainsburys & avoided the cake aisle like it was the plague :D xxx

funcurls said:
Question, I saw you mentioned you sometimes have skinny fraps in Starbucks! I lurrrrvvve these and never know how many syns they are as I can't find them listed!! I know we can use the skimmed milk as a HEXa but what about the rest of it, sugar etc?! I love the caramel one best!!X

I wouldn't mind knowing about the skinny frappés too :) My fave is caramel ooooh yummy xxx :D

A plate piled up with chocolate biscuits at the mother in laws with her every second saying don't u want a biscuit! grrr knowing there my favs :-(

Polish that halo, that was good resisting EmmaJoyce

Shrimpy said:
Polish that halo, that was good resisting EmmaJoyce

I very nearly gave in to temptation lol i was dertimed to prove the mother in law i wouldn't have one and i did HA LOL :))

What I resisted today? Hmmm, communicating with my ex. Nah! Lol.

I resisted a plateful of pasta in cream white sauce made by my sister's friend as they decided to have slumber party at home last night.

Avocado for tonights tea... I bought it just but then found it's hugely large in syns gutted :( xxx

i have resisted weighing myself at home.

Its a battle. Im winning (not in a charlie sheen way) !!!

Back