The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

There's mini muffins in the office today now!!! This office doesn't let up!!!!

What a fab thread!!! Nothing so far for me today havent had anything in the house i feel tempted by. Will prob be back here tonight when the biscuit tin starts calling!!!

What a fab thread!!! Nothing so far for me today havent had anything in the house i feel tempted by. Will prob be back here tonight when the biscuit tin starts calling!!!

me too today. nothing interesting in the house that I feel like. trying to decide what to have for lunch too.

Finance manager popped to Paris for his birthday over the weekend and bought back some yummys from a little patisserie. What with the huge cakes yesterday and these today I really should go n polish my halo!

image-4002852328.jpg

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Belgium chocolate covered waffles.... Why oh why oh why? :D xx

Minks ;)

That would be too hard but ur encouraging me!!! If u can resist them lovely lot of French pasteries then i can resist mini muffins! Can I lend ur halo polish??! ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Belgium chocolate covered waffles.... Why oh why oh why? :D xx

Minks ;)

Oh my goodness i would fail!!!! How can you resist lol. You deserve a medal it will be worth it when u see a loss!!

Banana muffins my colleague baked, they looked scrummy and I felt bad for not having one after the effort she made.

the blueberry muffins fresh from the oven, being baked in the place I was having lunch ( a virtuous jacket potato with salad! ) ...they smelt like heaven and I was soooo tempted.

Was early for the school run at 3 as I'd been somewhere en route and resisted popping into the tesco express right next to the school to satisfy my choc craving ! :) sat in the car for 10 minutes and looked on here on my phone instead!

my mum has bought leerdammer cheese slices. They winked lovingly at me from the fridge but I firmly rejected them.

Back