The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I have resisted going to the shop and buying a bottle of wine and drinking it all I am determined to have or try to have a 100% week
Jayne

Prawn Cocktail Walkers Crisps lovingly left with me by my daughter to 'look after'!!! :drool::drool:

I have resisted turning to chocolate and cakes after a huge argument with my boyfriend ... its the first time i feel like rubbish and have managed to avoid comfort eating

todayi resisted a giant freshly baked white baguette my dad bought....he ate it all and i felt very smug!!

I've had a syn free day!!
And i very much enjoyed my mint chocolate hi-fi bar :)

Now im off to the pub with my pals for a diet coke ;-)

great idea!

today, i resisited sitting on backside watching tv and went for mile walk instead with little one in pram.

son was having mc vities mini digestives and he offered me one, i resisted and grabbed an apple instead

other half wanted indian tonight, i persuaded him to let me cook new chicken bhuna receipe from sw magazine instead - it was delicious!!!

Dudette2001, I think the only reason I managed to resist was because 2 minutes before one of my boys (well he is a 19year old 6th former) told me that he could really see that I was getting slimmer... So they said nice things then offered the naughties, I figured I still wanted people to notice my increasing skinniness (or should that be decreasing? lol).

I resisted apple crumble with custard yesterday and today lol then resisted malteasers and galaxy minstrels today lol

I resisted a hell of a lot today! The list:
Cooking Bratwurst on a BBQ
Bison Burger
Kangaroo Burger
Cupcakes of all manner of awesomeness
Fudge in a myriad of flavours
Crepes (with chocolate hazelnut sauce and cream)
Icecream
Chips...

Town today was HELL, they had wee market stalls on and it was full of the smells of delicious things, but I avoided buying any of that and the popcorn in the cinema. Thankfully tomorrow I have marking and planning to do so I can become a hermit for the day!

I resisted a hell of a lot today! The list:
Cooking Bratwurst on a BBQ
Bison Burger
Kangaroo Burger
Cupcakes of all manner of awesomeness
Fudge in a myriad of flavours
Crepes (with chocolate hazelnut sauce and cream)
Icecream
Chips...

Town today was HELL, they had wee market stalls on and it was full of the smells of delicious things, but I avoided buying any of that and the popcorn in the cinema. Thankfully tomorrow I have marking and planning to do so I can become a hermit for the day!

Thats some resisting :D

i went to a family party sat night and everyone had a takeaway Chinese meal and LOTS of wine and lots of profiteroles for dessert.

i took coke zero with me and my Husband to be made me a SW friendly chinese (chicken chow mein, spicy chilli beef and rice) which i took with me and re-heated! how i survived i don't know, but im very proud of myself!

and then the next morning at the hotel i told the chef i couldn't have fat or butter, so he made me a 'fry-up' by grilling bacon, poaching an egg, grilling tomatoes and boiling mushrooms! Love him!

Today I resisted chocolate my little boy wanted some chocolate buttons and they were 3 of £1 so I gave the other 2 packets to my little brother and his GF

Last night I resisted full fat mayo, white bread with proper butter and ice cream. It was all on the table in front of me and I didn't touch it :D

My 4 year old tried to get me to half half of his chocolate chip ( giant) cookie . I also resisted a second kit kat because I really felt like OD'ing on choccy today but I feel all angelic now.

Been on a training day at a posh hotel today. OMG! it really tested my will power.

Arrival - coffee and muffins
11.30 - Danish pastry and biscuits
12.30 - Lunch - can't even bear to describe it!( devine)
2.30 - filled crusty rolls and wait for it... Cadbury's cream egg arggggggggg! It nearly killed me but I did it and feel very proud of myself now.

Today I resisted... buying lots of clothes online in my lunch hour :D (Well, if you stay in the office - mine doesn't have many snacks on offer, thank goodness - there's nothing to be tempted by. Result!)

I am so proud of myself today! Today I was out with friends for lunch and all of them had a big chippy followed by a visit to mcds for a mcflurry...all of them ate infront of me while I resisted the temptation to buy myself some...instead I had my sw packed lunch :D

Ooooh I like this thread!!!

I was doing a presentation this morning for work and half way through, the scones with butter and jam were wheeled in with the tea and coffee... I stayed away! THEN... Back at the office about 3pm my work colleague sent an email around declaring there were scones (the scones were out to get me today!) with raspberry jam and CLOTTED CREAM(!!) at her desk... I stayed away!! and last but not least, we ordered Indian in tonight and while I ate half of the peshwari naan we ordered (syns accounted for), my OH didnt finish his half and I stayed away!!! So proud!! :D

Back