The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Ever since I found out there are 90 (yes 90!!!) syns in a tube of pringles, I've never fancied them...

I am resisting the cadburys roses on the desk next to me!

I resisted a tin of Marks and Spencers posh biscuits - sitting there on the nurses station with everyone helping themselves - how I managed to walk away and not touch one I'll never know!!!!:D:D

its the last 45mins at work, and im gettin abit peckish, i finally caved in and decided to get a kitkat from the vending machine. Walking there, i was thinking to myself, that chocolate is wrth 12 syns and i wont feel any better after, esp with my weigh in tonight!

So i walked past the machine and got a cup of water, now sitting at my desk pleased i didnt get that kitkat. Roll on Weigh In.

I have resisted giving up on SW!!! I am having a green day for a change, but its boring....i am hungry and want to eat for england!

I need to get back on red days tomorrow!!!! give me chicken!!! :) xxx

I have resisted giving up on SW!!! I am having a green day for a change, but its boring....i am hungry and want to eat for england!

I need to get back on red days tomorrow!!!! give me chicken!!! :) xxx

Hi Ellebear, what have you eaten so far on a green day. Maybe you need a quorn fix?

Hi Ellebear, what have you eaten so far on a green day. Maybe you need a quorn fix?

I think i am just greedy (hence why i got overweight in the first place!)

I have had 28g Oatibix, 2 bananas, quite a lot of grapes and a Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle.

Got a large pasta dish planned tonight, with veg and a chicken breast (measured HEB) and having 2 HEA of cheese melted on top of it.

I think i am just greedy (hence why i got overweight in the first place!)

I have had 28g Oatibix, 2 bananas, quite a lot of grapes and a Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle.

Got a large pasta dish planned tonight, with veg and a chicken breast (measured HEB) and having 2 HEA of cheese melted on top of it.

That's not bad, i tend to go through so much fruit during the day. I'm just guessing its the hunger before the meal lol. Once you've had that dish, you'll be glad it was a green day :D

I resisted a tin of Marks and Spencers posh biscuits - sitting there on the nurses station with everyone helping themselves - how I managed to walk away and not touch one I'll never know!!!!:D:D

It's awful isn't it!! I am confronted with this problem almost every shift!!! I'm on 3 nights from tomorrow- it's always testing!! Well done for resisting!X

Today I was wracking my brain wondering what I could offer the roofers with their cup of tea- I certainly wasn't going to part with my HIFI bars!!! I suddenly realised I still had a sealed tin of Fox's Victoria biccie selection left over from Christmas discretely stored away! (Credit to myself for not opening them before I think:girlpower:!!) I opened it up, took it outside and told them to help themselves! I could have soooo easily taken one...just one... but I didn't because I want to have a loss next Monday!! So there!X

I am still in the process of resisting a rhubarb crumble that my fiance has cooked and left on the kitchen side! x

See it as a test to strengthen your resistance! You don't need it! Imagine it covered in maggots and broken glass! (A proven method recommended by Paul McKenna on his 'I Can Make You Thin' campaign- the premise being that our imagination is more effective/powerful than our willpower!) That'll put you off it! X

I resisted a large egg mayonnaise roll despite everyone in the office indulging. I stuck to my (home made) leek and potato soup and grapes.

I've been resisting the tin of celebrations on the staff room table and the tuck shop in the corner of the office all day now! Only an hour and a half to go...

Back