The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I manage a nursery and today made the children toast to go with their snack, normally I would do all the staff a piece with lots of butter on but today I did one for everyone but me - I did have to leave the room and do some filing while they ate it though!:eek::p

salt and vinegar mccoys.

i'm in a horrible mood because of it tho

Just been to Boots to pick up some snacks for today. Came away with diet drinks and 2 snack packs of fruit. Ignored all the sandwiches, salads, crisps and chcocolate, don't even remember looking at them! Now, for me that is progress!

i resisted fatty, creamy yummy sandwiches and pastas in the tesco - and just bought some fruit salad boxes!!! :) nom nom nom!

oh and ignored the Krispy Kreme fridge too!!!

I worked a nite shift with a box of M&S luxury chic biscuit collection infront of me! Not one passed my lips x

I have resisted all the chocolates and crap in B&M today. My hubby is a stick insect and has quit smoking day 2, so he is going shopping for junk every couple days, and im sat here being good and eating my free foods :)

Really proud of myself

hehe i would say that counts as resisting things :) today i resisted a giant cookie, my daughter said i could have some an put it up to my mouth and i pulled away...dammit being skinny! xxx

I have recently moved from 1 class to another and I am genuinely shocked at how bad she is.

So far in my 3 weeks there she has put on 8lb and tells everyone about how bad her weeks are and what she has eaten. The 1st week was 2 burger king meals, last week she wanted to test her heart burn meds and so had a Greggs sausage roll and a cake. And this week was "just a bad week".

She is so unmotivating and spends the hour whinging and moaning.
I could tell you all about her 6 French students and the current sleeping arrangements in her house but I can't give you any tips on the diet!!

Right, rant over. Thanks for listening!
X

colleague has bought a pack of krispy kreme doughnuts and placed them next to my desk, luckily im not craving one and carrying on with my punnet of strawberries!

your welcome. sounds like a rite numpty! whats the point in taking a class that you dont really care about? at least u still have the will power to carry on wihtout her, shows u have more strength than her! xxx

I have recently moved from 1 class to another and I am genuinely shocked at how bad she is.

So far in my 3 weeks there she has put on 8lb and tells everyone about how bad her weeks are and what she has eaten. The 1st week was 2 burger king meals, last week she wanted to test her heart burn meds and so had a Greggs sausage roll and a cake. And this week was "just a bad week".

I could tell you all about her 6 French students and the current sleeping arrangements in her house but I can't give you any tips on the diet!!

X

She sounds like the one from Little Britain ;)

Seriously though what a total PITA

Got a few people round for a brew, they have all just had Chippy! Was repeatedly asked if I wanted anything.
However I said no and made myself a tuna salad, and felt very smug whilst I ate it!

Surrounded by M&S chocolate selection, Haribo sweets, chipstix and chilli Doritoes on night shift ! All I had was
2 small Haribo and 2 doritos! Not bad I reckon!x

Gemmy_Lou said:

X

Can't u move again? She sounds horrendous! X

Back