The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

this thread is brilliant, but makes me drool sometimes.

I have resisted crisps and choccies, and am having grapes.....woo!

gemmy lou she sounds sooooo bad. How do others in your group feel about her? It seems to me that how good the consultants are is a bit like the lottery, you either win or lose! I am very fortunate, mine is excellent, nothing is too much trouble and you feel you can text or msg her on facebook anytime. You can tell she is very committed and I would say almost as obsessed about S W as I am! She never comments on her own weight, and she is very professional. I did S W many years ago and my c then was not a patch on the one I have now. I really enjoy going to my W I and group, its all down to how motivating the c is, and how she engages with the group. Makes me so cross when I hear stories like yours because we all pay the same amount every week, and its not cheap! Should have a kick up the ****

Yes they should be monitored so much more closely!! They should employ 'mystery weighers' to join classes and assess them!!

I agree, like a mystery shopper!!! It is a business after all and if people are handing over good money every week, they should expect good value for that! Perhaps someone in the group should have a word with S W direct. I know they probably would feel uncomfortable doing that, but it is the only way they will find out, and perhaps put a stop to it.

Spots V Stripes, The Big Race Bar, 50g bar 14 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')14 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')14 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','') so glad i resisted it (even though it is still in my fridge) now i know the syn value

went out for my nieces birthday. I resisted

- bakewell cake bites and chicken & mushroom ginsters pie in the car
- full sugar fizzy pop and huge piece of cake in the cafe
- Big tub of pick n mix (though have 3 pieces put aside for later that will be synned)
- Burger, chips, full sugar fizzy and ice cream pudding with pancake & choc fudge sauce.

I am shocked at my willpower. It was hard, but I'd packed myself a pitta with cheese spread, two alpens, two clementines, a muller and some strawberries so that I wasn't hungry.

Tomorrow night we're supposed to go round for drinks and birthday cake :S

I resisted all the cakes at the school cake sale today. Bought some for the children, but didn't touch any of them myself. Got strawberries, grapes and apples lined up for snacks later :)

Also resisted cakes made for red nose day, and resisting going to the pub with son and family (yes granddaughter who is called Holly) for a meal. We will be joining them later when we have had our S W tea! And I will only be drinking diet coke!!!

This week I resisted a whole parade of cakes at work. Goodies on wed as someone was leaving, I resisted going to an all you can eat buffet on wed lunchtime & today we had homemade muffins & bought in muffins for comic relief. I managed to stay virtuous with my yummy cous cous & Cajun roast veg!

:angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09:Can be done cant it if yr determined and in the zone. I have told myself this weekend that getting that 1 stone award is more important to me than a cheeky meal or glass of something! Cant believe how in the zone I am.

I resisted the chocalate available at work today. At one paticular point I could have grabbed some but kept my will power up and resisted

what have i resisted today? ermm just about everything my dad came round and we went to a new Dobbies garden centre thats just opened up and wow sweets, chocolate, easter eggs, fresh cream cakes huge and creamy beyond all imagination i sooo wanted one but i resisted and and walked away felt fine once they were out of site i felt so proud of myself really good and still do im going to treat myself to a sw pancake filled with frozen fruit and muller light.
well done to everyone else who managed to resist today.:D

well done you! I can remember thinking people were daft when they would say to me have a piece of fruit or veg instead when you get the urge for chocolate etc. but its not so hard anymore i just think of weight day and my feelings of happiness when i lose.:)

Husband brought home 3 muffins from the bakery, 2 lemon & one chocolate with chocolate frosting & chocolate buttons. He said one was for me and I told him I didn't want it. Instead I'm having my hifi bar, some strawberries & a pack of caramel snack a jack's as my tv snack tonight:)

I feel so proud everytime I resist something, it's so empowering! Although I do have occasional planned treats, I avoid unplanned ones.

I resisted going over my syns and eating packets of crisps instead went for the bag of sugar snap peas

I resisted snacks and easter eggs we still have at home!!! oops! I need to STOP BUYING THEM!!! then i wouldnt have to resist :)

I resisted the Fish and Chips my family had last night instead i made my own spaghetti bolognaise :D

Back