The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I resisted chocolate cake and creme egg today the cake was for my sons birthday and a small piece was 14 syns so not worth it ! Nearly ha a creme egg as he got a dozen box but I knew they were 8.5 each and I had a glass of White wine instead with dinner
I made sticky chicken and rice with salad and they all had pizza chips and coke ( birthday meal)
When I think of all the syns I could have troughed away

Birthdays: some low calorie cakes bought into work, only 3.5 syns for hardly anything. Was very tempted as had such a good day yesterday but I happily resisted! First time i'd been tempted as it was low syns.

Today I have brought a bar of Milka chocolate. As a test of my will power I'm going to allow myself 1 chunk a day. I could have so easily brought a load of junk as I was out and finding it real hard to find something healthy but I resisted.

I resisted the "real" chips I made for my son & hubby and I also resisted a piece of the fresh cream chocolate cake that I got off the reduced counter in morrisons when I was buying salad ingredients for my self.

Just sat next to my fella and he ate an entire Easter egg...and 2 creme eggs!! I have had fruit and yogurts!!! Xxx

I resisted my favourite food - Pizza! My friend and her daughter came round and I cooked pizza for them and my daughter while I had a jacket spud! It was really really hard not to pinch a slice, especially as I was mega hungry and had to watch them eat while I waited for my potato to cook! xx

Caroline82 said:
I resisted my favourite food - Pizza! My friend and her daughter came round and I cooked pizza for them and my daughter while I had a jacket spud! It was really really hard not to pinch a slice, especially as I was mega hungry and had to watch them eat while I waited for my potato to cook! xx

Pizza is my favourite too. It's probably my biggest vice!

Today I resisted the urge to snack for snacking's sake and didn't go over my syns:)

Today I have brought a bar of Milka chocolate. As a test of my will power I'm going to allow myself 1 chunk a day. I could have so easily brought a load of junk as I was out and finding it real hard to find something healthy but I resisted.

You must have the cast iron will power. I wouldnt be able to stop at one chunk! LOL x

today i resisting everything - its weigh day and i suddenly want to eat my own arm!!! :(

Blimming self control - where are you? x

Well done Elle WI day is the worst (before WI anyway).

I resisted buying non-SW junk from the newsagent for lunch while I was waiting for my flatmates to finish their lectures and let me in (I forgot my keys) until 4:10! The lesson I have learned from today is NEVER forget your packed lunch.

Back