The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I resisted a kebab and chips lol!

Why resist??? you can have SW kebab and chips!!! look in the recipe threads for the know how. :D

i resisted everything today - seriously i have the appetite of a starved person!!! :(

Coping okay though! x

White chocolate (my fav) OH has a massive bar in the fridge which has been calling me all day. Off to work in a min by time I'm home hopefully its gone!

Dominos pizza opened a branch just down the road from me. I've resisted. For now.....

Just resisted a glass of wine hubby has opened. Grrr, I could have a glass but that would mean I couldnt have a piece of cake I baked today, hmmm wine or cake a difficult one that, think the cake has won though!

This is a "what I'm going to resist today" post, since if I tell you guys then I'll be less tempted for fear of letting you lot down!

Going to karate tonight and the OH wants to have takeout after hen our mate cones round. I'm putting my foot down and saying you can do what you want but I want to lose weight! So I'm putting some SW chips and breadcrumbed fish in the oven ready to switch on when I get back! By the time they have ordered takeout and got it, I'll be having dish and chips with mushy peas and homemade tartar sauce! Sucks to be them!

X

Ellebear I know just what you mean, my appetite went mad on Saturday night - thankfully my OH stopped me otherwise I really would have just eaten and eaten and eaten.

resisted ordering pizza last night!!! and today i have managed to avoid tubs of fun (you know the M&S ones with flapjacks and all sorts of lovely inside) that are opposite my desk.

As long as i cant smell them i should be okay!

:D

I'm resisting the Ben and Jerry's my boyfriend bought yesterday! I might have to get a padlock for the freezer lol

Twirl / Wispa / Timeout bars, all in my fridge at work. making do with my apples (had 2 and a banana and 2 carrots). Feel great at the moment.

Opened the fridge and my hubby had bought a bag of cadbury mini eggs, he has gone to work. This is when i really struggle, opened bag and divided into 2 bowls and gave to my kids. This way i could not pick later when the kids are in bed. He may not be too happy to find that they have gone, rather that than me eat them.

Just resisted a chocolate brownie a work friend has offered me. Was goin to have 1 with my cup of green tea, but when I looked on the packet, and 1 tiny 1 inch square of choc brownie was 228 cals - 11.5 syns, I nearly fell over and said thanks but no thanks!!!!!

i have just resisted a time out bar 16g 4.5syns.
i was tempted but i looked it up on SW website whilst eating carrots, it is well within my syns but by then i didnt fancy it.
i'm giving myself a pat on the back

i really wish that SW had a syns calculator like WW has a points one. it would make life a lot easier.
roughly how many calories equals 1 syn.

20cals = 1syn

Only for food wit no free food alowance; like cake, biscuits, crisps etc :)

tara40 said:

Generally 20 cals is 1 syn.

I'm resisting the hot chocolate fudge cake that's being served for dessert in the canteen... I can smell it from my desk, the afternoon is going to be hell!

Back