The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

as always timeout bar and a twirl - in our fridge at work. plus i only have an apple to sustain me until lunch time.

Some lovely person brought a homemade cake in today and put it in the middle of the table and lunchtime. It looked yummy with loads of jam spilling out of the middle. It didn't even occur to me to have a slice! Yesterday I would have gobbled it up without thinking, but today I have turned a corner...

Today i resisted:

cake in the cafe, and bought an apple instead

a jam donut at my mums, luckily having a cadbury hot choc sachet in my bag *thank god*

Joes chocolate bars in cupboard when waiting for lunch to do..

white toast with my slimmingworld breakfast at lunch time.. no i did not *halo*

.. and extra cheese on my pasta this eve. Ahhhhhh. today has felt good

god help me OH has sat and eaten two rounds of white toast and butter *DRIBBLES* and is now munching his way through the biscuit tin which is sat in between us. I WILL NOT EAT.. I WILL NOT EAT...

bed time me thinks.

My other half heard the ice cream
Truck the other day after we had both fallen asleep afternoon nap after F1 so he went and got an ice-cream
And i woke up to him getting on the bed and he goes I wasn't sure if u where allowed one so I brought u some pick a mix instead...however the massive bag is still on my bedside table untouched ? x

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.

I'm in M&S cafe and managed to walk past all the lovely cakes and sandwiches and got myself some water and apple wedges :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

home made vennesse whirl, jam doughnut and a wispa bar.

i hav the whirl and doughnut in my bag for my son and they are singing to me in Dave Grohl's voice for me to eat them.xx

Apple pies and new mcvities medleys in my husbands treat cupboard, have been dreaming of them all day, need some distraction.

I took my daughter to softplay with our friends. At lunch i tucked in to my chicken sandwich and fruit salad and resisted chips and cakes that the others were eating :-D and thats never happened before! Go me!!!

White choclate chip cookies and millionaires shortbread, girls in the office being naughty again and i had a apple instead.

Brilliant. . . How did you resist ;)

I wrapped them up several times and cellotaped the parcel. i thought about them continously from 11am until when i gave them to two of my sons at 4.15, which was a relief to pass them on.

i also resisted a glass of wine last night.
feel good now.

I am going to resist crips today as I have a horrible feeling I've gained :( so no more for me and all the sweeties in the fridge instead I will let the kids pig out on them lol

Back