The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Ohhh I had to resist so much today :(

It was my nephews b'day and they made some oriental rice, burgers, chips, tortillas, kebabs, cake, fizzy drinks. I felt so bad saying "ive already eaten" :( I can still smell the food, I didnt have any but Im reallyy realllyy craving it!

My first time being tested with chip shop chips and I passed :D Went to visit my Nan with my mum, daughter and baby nephew...everyone was hungry so my mum popped around to the chip shop and got a large portion for everyone to share and have chip butties with. I took a cup a pasta with me so I had that. Whilst the chips smelt divine, they didn't look too nice (very greasy) so wasn't too bothered...but that smelllll, yum!

I didn't do so well on Saturday and Sunday nights so I am going to celebrate my Friday evening instead!

I went out with a group of friends and opted to drive so had no wine or alcohol. Then had steak and salad, and no chips and passed on the desert thinking I'd nick some of my friend's one but didn't either, just had a coffee and felt FAB!!

Will gloss over the rest of the weekend evenings lol!!

easter eggs- got a stash for the godchildren.

Right now, this minute, I am sitting in the chippy ordering tea for the rest of my family before I go home for a tuna salad. It smells fantastic.

Right now, this minute, I am sitting in the chippy ordering tea for the rest of my family before I go home for a tuna salad. It smells fantastic.
thats my idea of torture, well done on resisting lol.
i am having huge chocolate cravings today, i had a little fix earlier in the form of 2 crushed ferrero rocher in a yogurt with chopped fruit. so i've used almost all my syns today with that and salad dressing.
so i am resisting for the rest of the day now, gonna make some chips later, the carbs will hopefully curb the craving. this is worse than when i stopped smoking, normally i'm fine :cry: can't wait for bedtime.

"what have I resisted today"?

To be honest - not a bloody lot!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I resisted a dinner of spaghetti Bolognese (my fav) because I knew if I had a small amount I'd eat the whole lot (and I'd already had my dinner)

It's always nice to have a weekly treat though :)

Sweeties and crisps Feeling very please the only "naught thingg" ive had was two Hobnobs crumbled into a yoghurt :)

Today I resisted some lovely soft french bread, and a cream slice!!! Everyone else was tucking in. Amazing what will power will do when yr in the zone isnt it?

A KFC I sat in the car with my sad pepsi max while the aroma of the kernels secret recipe wafted around me! ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today I resist the cream cake that was chasing me round the office.

As it was someone's birthday the obliglatory cakes came into the office and there was a final one left which I said no to but as I hadn't had one the whole office decided I should have it. As I still said no, the box was wafted in my face with a silly voice saying "eat me" and when I tried to get away they followed me with it. After 2 minutes of saying no they finally got the message - but boy was it hard - I really wanted to say yes, but my losses haven't been great recently.

Back