The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I resisted a smarties mcflurry ice cream at lunch time. Pre slimming world I would have one for my lunch on a warm day instead of a sandwich :eek:

Chippy tea :cry: I also resisted a gorgeous buffet at work yesterday in which everything was syn-laden (including the salad drenched in dressing). That was tough.

This is my first post on this thread, but I just had to do it. The weather has turned really cold and I was in the supermarket looking at the stodgy desserts and chocolate and then I thought "NO". I'll see what looks nice in the fruit section. So I bought myself a lovely pineapple, a punnet of strawberries and as I passed through the veg section a bunch of radishes caught my eye. On the way to the checkout I scooped up a bottle of Chardonnay - well, a girl's got to have her syns hasn't she!

I got home and made myself a huge syn free rice pudding (hex a for the milk). I've just had a plate of salad, radishes and some hexa & b low fat cheese. Followed by the rice pud with chopped up strawberries and pineapple. Scrummy. I'm so full I haven't even opened the wine!

Oh and I did day 23 of the 30 day shred. Positively angelic :angel09:

Today I resisted...

A large slice of the birthday cake in the office - even though I'd said I didnt want any, she still came over and put a plate with a slice on my desk :(

The HUGE tub of fruitellas - normally its a case of "ooo 1 wont hurt, then 1 turns into 364982375235

And the packet of chocolate digestives - bought by someone who is also on a 'diet'. She wouldnt let me have one, made a big song and dance about how I wasnt allowed one, even though I didnt even ask :(

My friends bday- every one brought round different cakes and I sat in front of them all salivating! But stuck to a few strawberries instead and my cup of tea :) was ever so proud of myself!

My mums home made fat loaded curry and rice!! ahhh, can still smell it!

I've been really good and had no syns today and so the decission was to either have an 8.5 syn double caramel mini magnum (pure heaven!) or a 2.5 syn meringue nest and I went for the meringue :) very proud of myself! Need to loose that weight before 5th June!! xx

Hubby, DIL & grandson all had rolo ice-cream after tea today and I didn't. :D

I am proud of myself right now, excuse me whilst I blow my own trumpet.

I had such a horrible day, extremly busy at work, stressful I wanted to punch someone! On the way home, I thought f**k it and went into tescos. Picked up a ready meal curry, and thought "Well If im going to have that"..I might as well have, chocolate, bread rolls, cheese, pate. Basket was full of binge foods, but the voice inside which has been so quiet of late kept saying "GREEN DAY GREEN DAY GREEN DAY, at home you have pasta and veg, cook it!"

And.....I did. I put back all the things I'd collected and walked out. Didnt buy a thing, just cooked pasta, tomatoes, mushrooms peppers and onions and it was lovely and Im full and so so glad I didnt make a different decision.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is progress.

xxx

And.....I did. I put back all the things I'd collected and walked out. Didnt buy a thing, just cooked pasta, tomatoes, mushrooms peppers and onions and it was lovely and Im full and so so glad I didnt make a different decision.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is progress.

thats not just progress hun, thats fantastic! After a stressful day you should be really proud of yourself!

I've resisted a chicken & mushroom slice. Went to the corner shop & they were calling me - i left with a paper and a bottle of diet coke instead!

Took my little girl to mcdonalds for a mcflurry and managed to just order a diet coke for myself

My boyfriend was eating Ben and jerrys cookie dough ice cream, I opted for yogurt an fruit instead and then a curly wurly (6 syns)!

Back