The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I have been resisting the large lindt chocolate bunny that I've had to put in my car for the last 4 days - hopefully I will resist it for the next week too and give it to my grandson!

I resisted killing my kids yesterday as they were driving me insane with their arguing! (does that count?! lol)

I resisted the Mini Egg Sundae at the Harvester I went to last night! So proud of myself :) x x

You did so well!! Congrats! xx

The delicious (by the look on my husband's face) gourmet belgian chocolate eggs that are sitting in a delightfully wrapped box beside the splenda that I needed for my coffee!

I resisted a giant slice of beautiful carrot cake served with berries and coulis and little sugar bits that my son LEFT at the fruit farm cafe. OH ate it in addition to his white choc and raspberry cheesecake. In fact I resisted the entire gorgeous menu and had a black coffee instead!

Ive resisted all chocolate and had a bowl of sugar free jelly instead for one syn xo

I resisted the chocolate brownie cake in the thorntons coffee shop at junction 32 outlet. It looked soooo lovely but I stuck to my skinny coffee!

i resisted fish and chips at the seaside whilst hubby and son ate them next to me, not to worry though, i can say no now which i am happy about :)

I resisted the cadbury factory shop at Cheshire oaks and the Thorntons shop there too!!! Woop! And there is also a Cornish pastie hut and a krispy Kreme hut!!

Torture!!! Xxx

Just resisted ben and jerrys and pic and mix at the cinema....not having anything!!!! Not even diet coke! (I have just had a nandos tho!!) xxx

Me and the OH went to the pub this afternoon with our friends. Our friends ordered food and my OH ordered cheesy chips and i sat down with my diet pepsi and resisted! Soooo hard!

can you not swap to an EE/Green day to have the beans? You should never deprive yourself babe? just syn them if you do want to stick to red - or you can have them as a HEB choice you know!!!!!!

x

Back