The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Shortbread and jelly sweets at work! Woop!

i resisted punching my manager in the face :mad: ooo and fish fingers in lovely white bread mmmm :sigh:

I've resisted two pieces of cake
1 at my breast feeding group- birthday cake and a slice of chic fudge at my parents. On both occasions I pretended I'd already had a slice. Lol.
I also resisted soda and potato bread and had nimble when mum made breakfast at the weekend.
This thread has made me feel so good and deservant of a weight loss. Lol

I resisted the Haribo when it went round my work table, and am currently resisting the god awful Ice Cream man, even though I could murder a 99 with a flake, raspberry and chopped nuts!

STAY STRONG! xxxxxxxxxxxx

instead of eating my ben & jerry's I actually gave it away to my brother!! Something I never thought I'd do lol,
could do with a mini milk though :)

Went to the shop and bought hubby & the girls a Magnum each & Oliver a smarties icecream lolly and i had.....a diet coke! (let me just polish my halo!! lol)

sat with a good friend in a pub whilst she had a meal and a banoffee pie!!! then i walked home for good measure!!! :) xxx

I resisted a piece of Lemon Cake in Costa Coffee. That was hard as they are sooooo delicious. I sat there all virtuous with my 2.5 syn skinny latte and savoured every mouthful :D

I resisted EVERYTHING - because its the day before weigh in and i want to eat a scabby horse!!!!

How does that work?? self sabotage anyone?? non? hehe! x

Back