The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

My girls left over chicken and chips!

Our manager brought in Hot Cross Buns, Galaxy cake bars, Jamaican Ginger cake, French Fancies and HORROR!! Those little Thorntons Caramel shortcakes.....swoon.

DIDN'T Touch a thing.....I'm so proud\(^_^)/

Also hubby and daughter were out walking all day and have had dinner then a creme egg....I didn't. Yey!

Potatogirl said:
Our manager brought in Hot Cross Buns, Galaxy cake bars, Jamaican Ginger cake, French Fancies and HORROR!! Those little Thorntons Caramel shortcakes.....swoon.

DIDN'T Touch a thing.....I'm so proud\(^_^)/

Also hubby and daughter were out walking all day and have had dinner then a creme egg....I didn't. Yey!

I have French fancies as one of my treats as only 105 calories, but I'm sure they have made them smaller! X

The kebab run at work :eek: I've a feeling its going to be a loooonnng night duty :(

Just been Easter Egg shopping & didn't get one for myself!

I've given up chocolate for lent (counting down till Sunday lol) but I have resisted choc for nearly two whole months!!!

I was covered in it when making Easter nests with my nieces but resisted licking my fingers lol.

I am currently sitting in a food court, so hungry And I am surrounded by mcd, burger king bagel bar and Harry ramsdens but I have a bottle of coke zero and will make my lunch when I get home. Anyone got any spare polish for my halo!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A Ginsters Chicken and mushroom slice. Didn't have lunch and was dying for one of these. Went out with the intention of getting one but changed my mind when i got there! Good thing really as these total 17.5 syns!!!

Went shopping with my daughter to a retail park outside town. I didn't plan to be as long so just took a hifi bar with me. We ended up in the cafe and I....can't believe this...bought an egg salad sandwich..took the top layer of bread off and even left some - there was loads of boiled egg and salad in it - I could have kissed the woman in Asda! ...oh..and a diet pepsi.

Aren't we good?!

I got given an Easter egg by my boss on Weds and still not eaten it. Ive synned it up but to be honest I dont think its even worth the syns!!! Everyone else at work polished theirs off as soon as she gave them one LOL! x

Ellebear said:
I resisted the cadbury factory shop at Cheshire oaks and the Thorntons shop there too!!! Woop! And there is also a Cornish pastie hut and a krispy Kreme hut!!

Torture!!! Xxx

Lol you did do well....i hate it wen your on the oaks part all u can smell are them bloody fresh donuts!! Mmmmmm but yet again the price of them is enough to put me off, and millies cookies......i stick to the coliseum to be honest its my down town, so to me its nothin special lol but gotta give it to you for resistin all the temptation! :)

X

Plus right now i want to crack open my easter egg me and the bf got we are sharing one as i said it would help me if i didnt have a whole one to myself :) roll on tmora ive saved all my syns since weds lol just so i can have a quarter of it tmora :) for 20 syns :) and i have my normal roast dinner which i syn too! I did want half the egg but fort probably not a gd idea with weigh in on monday mornin x

Curry and naan bread at my parents. I had a m&s count on us seafood paella which was lovely and 6.5 syns.

Burgers and White rolls at my friend's BBQ. Had syn free sausages (yummy!), salad, boiled eggs, and a baked potato with a hifi bar for pudding. :D

I am currently resisting a huge box of Thorntons Continental that OH "thought" would be better than having easter eggs around to temp me.

Seriously.:psiholog:

Back