The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Resisted opening my lovely Galaxy Easter Egg while all the rest of the family were stuffing chocolate!

Resisted opening my lovely Galaxy Easter Egg while all the rest of the family were stuffing chocolate!

Oooo you are good hun. My Hubby has one of them and I synned it up, the egg alone was 59 syns and with the galaxy bars it totals up at 105 syns! Well done x

I was extremely proud of myself last night. My friend invited me round hers to catch up & have a few drinks. So instead of getting the bus/taxi there I drove to hers & took some Becks alcohol free beer with me (3 syns a bottle).
She then realised I had my car & kept saying leave the car here and we can go down town tonight etc. I resisted though and said no as I wanted to get home later to pick my Hubby up from the pub.

Was so proud as usually I'd be like ahhhh ok then, then probably have about 100 syns in one night lol!
Also when I picked Hubby up he said lets get a takeaway, which I resisted too!! Go me!!! x

Was at a party last night and I resisted the buffet. Made sure I had tea before I went, which didn't help when I was trying to get tipsy, but it helped me to resist the chicken wings and chips buffet that my friend paid far too much money for!! Just remembered I did have a slice of cake tho, bugga, never counted that in my syns...

Oooo you are good hun. My Hubby has one of them and I synned it up, the egg alone was 59 syns and with the galaxy bars it totals up at 105 syns! Well done x
Excuse my language, but bloody hell! Glad i didn't open it!

Resisting chocolate! I think I have a cheats way to do it though, I have tonsillitis so anything other than 2 syn asda rocket lollies doesn't appeal to me at all! I have a galaxy one, lindt one and a chocolate animal which my friend bought back from Paris for me - all in the cupboard, think I will work out syns/portions when my throat is better. Must be the first Easter of my life that I haven't eaten an egg!

You'll probably find it easier to portion it out now (whilst you're not tempted!!) When you don't fancy something 28g looks huge, when you're craving it,... 28g looks TINY!!!!!

I just went for a nice walk into the village & noticed the Co-op was open. Popped in & picked up some bargains, bunch of spring onions for 15p, Bag of apples & satsumas for 20p a bag & a bag of leeks for 20p. Also noticed all the Easter eggs were on offer now for £1 & £1.50 for big ones but I walked straight past them & went to the tills lol!!!

creme eggs, maltesers, mini eggs easter eggs, cake & cheese cake. They are all sat on the desk next to me however I am going to have a glass of wine when I get home as gave that up for lent

not had any chocolate at all today and the house is full of easter eggs and easter themed sweets.

Of course, there's still an hour and 45 mins left of today so the night is still young yet! lol

Ha d no choc today. Resisted mcdonalds and jelly sweets and ice cream while my friends ate them beside me in the car!! Took a lot of will power to say "no" so am very proud of myself :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OH and daughter each sitting here eating a cadbury chick with choc buttons inside. I'm not even bothered....what's wrong with me?!!
\(*0*)/ <Baby chick.

My sister was here this weekend and we made a chocolate nutella brownie which was more like a cake! Anyway there was lots left and when we had a cup of tea earlier my OH had 2 wedges. We have just had another cup of tea and he had ANOTHER 2 wedges! Now usually I would have had 2 bits each time too (I would have thought because he had 2, I could have 2 and that made it ok) However I had... NONE!! Not even a bite.

Pleased with myself, 2 lots of temptation today avoided.

:)

Hot cross buns. Not a single one has passed my lips this Easter which is a huge achievement for me as I love them, spread thickly with proper butter. :ashamed0005:

I resisted cakes at the all inclusive buffet this morning! Instead I had boiled eggs and some muesli and fruit!!

Everything today! I have been such an angel! I swapped my Fish and chips for Jacket potato and beans with fruit for afters. Im even home alone and not even bothered about the chocolate in the fridge! I hope this continues!! :D :innocent0002:

I avoided the fish and chips at work and had veggie sausages, baked beans and mushrooms instead. Kids had Mr Whippy ice creams and i wasn't even tempted.

Back