The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I avoided the fish and chips at work and had veggie sausages, baked beans and mushrooms instead. Kids had Mr Whippy ice creams and i wasn't even tempted.

Woop! Go us! I wasn't even bothered!

Hubby & kids had fish & chips at lunchtime - i resisted!

The other half of my icecream. I went to harvester and had fruit skewers they came with ice cream and it said 200Calories, so I had about 5 teaspoon fulls (just shy of half) and I stopped THERE! :)

I was breaking my dark chocolate thortons easter egg my OH got me into 28g portions for me to eat bit by bit. I didn't eat one bit, not a smidge.. Just held it and sniffed the chocolate for a while but didnt eat it haha.

Joanne24 said:
I was breaking my dark chocolate thortons easter egg my OH got me into 28g portions for me to eat bit by bit. I didn't eat one bit, not a smidge.. Just held it and sniffed the chocolate for a while but didnt eat it haha.

That is such a good idea.....I'm gonna do that with all my eggs!! I got 4....do people not realise I'm trying to lose weight! :0)

I resisted nothing :( but it was my brothers 30th so the Fish, chips and mushy peas at lunch went down a treat soaking up the vat of vodka that i drank last night to celebrate (my brother nearly died 3years ago so the fact he is here for his 30th is amazing and worth every bit of it today) back on track tomorrow and trying the bangers and beans from the book :)

I have been perfect on plan today - its been hard, cos i aint been on plan since before my holibobs - so 10 days or so off plan - to come back feels good.

I resisted my 'slack' ways - where its more effort to be on plan, than off. So i am happy :) xx

I resisted a big White roll, quarter pounder burger with Mayo and cheese. That's what I really wanted at the BBQ today but stuck with low syn sausages, salad and chicken skewers instead. Later I resisted flake choc cake and cheesecake, swapped them for meringues and fruit and didn't really feel as though I was missing out! X

MinkyDinky said:
I resisted nothing :( but it was my brothers 30th so the Fish, chips and mushy peas at lunch went down a treat soaking up the vat of vodka that i drank last night to celebrate (my brother nearly died 3years ago so the fact he is here for his 30th is amazing and worth every bit of it today) back on track tomorrow and trying the bangers and beans from the book :)

I Cooked the bangers and beans dish recently, it's really yummy and great ad comfort food as it's quite filling :)

I Cooked the bangers and beans dish recently, it's really yummy and great ad comfort food as it's quite filling :)

I had it last night with a small jacket potato and loads of cauliflower and brocolli. Was delish!! like you said, total comfort food and have a big old batch left over for the freezer :D

I resisted my all time favourite at work tonight apple pie and custard I'm so pleased. Also I didn't pick at anything !! X

Since restarting on Sunday i have been suprisingly good?!? I wanted a choclate biscuit with my tea at work yesterday so I had one and synned it and stuck with my one. Iswapped my cheese on my SW lasagne and synned all of it, no little sneaky cheating at all. Long may it continue!

At work today one of the girls bought donuts and i resisted them even the custard filled ones. Off to polish my halo. :D

At work today one of the girls bought donuts and i resisted them even the custard filled ones. Off to polish my halo. :D

I LOVE the custard ones! Isnt it a pain when people bring in nice cakes and stuff? :( At my work though, people are quite nice in that they also bring in fresh fruit with the disgustingly yummy cakes, just have to keep the hand from straying, tee hee!

MinkyDinky said:
I LOVE the custard ones! Isnt it a pain when people bring in nice cakes and stuff? :( At my work though, people are quite nice in that they also bring in fresh fruit with the disgustingly yummy cakes, just have to keep the hand from straying, tee hee!

Friday is cake day at our work & a woman brings cupcakes her daughter makes, they look delicious and I successfully avoid every week:D

Back