The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I have resisted going off plan after having a gain last night.

On the wagon today - ready to tackle this week! x

Being too lazy to go to the gym! ;)

Chips!!

I had lasagne and stir fry veg :)

Pannini ans a scone with loads of cream

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Half a Kinder Bueno that kept peeping at me from my desk drawer. To be fair I probably would've eaten it but I got up too late to make lunch today and blew 10 1/2 syns on the world's smallest sandwich. :(

Crisps!!!! I was ravenous for my dinner and hubby wasn't due home for another hour.. and I seriously considered raiding the crisps box. Instead I started mixing up the tuna and sweetcorn combo for tea and sat eating the other half of the tin of sweetcorn to stave off my hunger pangs!! LOL!!!!

If I may be so bold to join in ladies??

Newbie this week... And I resisted buying the Friday night bottle of wine on the way home.... Woohoooooo ;0)

I was in a meeting all morning with a big tub of home made tablet staring at me... and I didnt eat a single bite :D I sat and munched my box of blueberries instead :)

And then DH brought a McD's cappucinno in to me at work (aww bless) and brought a blueberry and a chocolate chip muffin too. And I said NO!! :D I am soooo chuffed with myself, my self control hasn't been this strong in a long long time!

I could have murdered an icecream when the van came earlier (its not even sunny!!!). But I resisted! xxxx

Patries in M&S this morning- smell nearly drove me insane!

LOL, I read that completely wrong. I read "panties in M&S". I was confused. Made me giggle though ;)

I have so far resisted eating a bag of crisps, it's not often I want savories, but I do today. BUT It is too close to weigh in to screw up my usual routine!

Shortbread bi vies at work today. I had my apple and muttered under my breath :-|

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was alone in the office with the biggest box of chocolates in the whole wide world... and I managed to not eat one :D

Back