The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

OH bought 6 creme eggs for a £1 and offered me one after dinner.

"No thanks" I muttered.

I think he was just as shocked as me....:D

7 weeks ago I wouldn't even have thought about it.

are the reasons most people are resisting things is because they have no syns left? i usually use my syns on a curly wurly EVERY DAY - perhaps i should have extra healthy extras instead and use my syns for them? ie some toast as opposed to choc?

Sometimes and other times it's cause I want to use my syns on something else, or something later. :)

Impressive Hoping. :D :character00115:

I resisted going to the gym. :eek:

debtin said:
are the reasons most people are resisting things is because they have no syns left? i usually use my syns on a curly wurly EVERY DAY - perhaps i should have extra healthy extras instead and use my syns for them? ie some toast as opposed to choc?

Its up to you - though If all you have is a curly wurly then you have some syns to spare! So you could have a piece of toast with teaspoon honey on (4 syns if its a small loaf). Philly light is 3 syns for 35g and that easily covers 2 small loaf slices of bread.

I use some of my syns on cheese/bread/hifi bars depending on the day & also have a hot choc made from my hea milk, 2 teaspoons cocoa powder & 1 teaspoon sugar - 3 syns in total and usually all the chocolate fix i need.

Chocolate biscuits - they were giving them out free in Tesco

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I opened a tub of Ben and Jerrys, weighed out what i had allocated and put the rest back in the freezer. Don't think i've ever put part of a tub back in the freezer EVER!

currently resisting biscuits (my downfall the last couple of weeks) hadn't planned my meals this week - which i usually do. Grabbed a bowl of cereal this morning - my a and b choice - no problem. But then had SW magazine cannalloni for tea - so had to syn the cheese. bugger.

Not sure if this counts but ordered in a chinese take away tonight as i have just arrived back from hols this afternoon and could not be bothered to cook. Only ate a few mouthfuls and threw it away as it tasted far too greasy.

Dry roasted peanuts, hubby bought a bag in the pub when I popped to the toilet. I sooooo wanted to try one however I knew that one would lead to half a bag.

I resisted temptation... Yay!

What I resisted today... This delicious sweet treat my bf made... be warned, do not click if you are feeling at all munchie! twix cake

OH MY GOD, you are a saint! I hail thee as queen of resistance. Oh, oh, oh.

I have no idea how you can do that, I'd be sitting in a corner with no twix cake stuff left and swearing blind I don't know who ate them... Probably with caramel and choc all over my piggie face!

Haha! I must admit that when I picked up the plate a tiny bit of caramel went on my finger and I did lick it! But yes, I felt like eating them aaaaall!

A XL Texas BBQ Stuffed Crust Domino's Pizza. My OH & our bandmates just got back from rehearsal, I had a Co-op healthier choices sweet chilli chicken noodle salad for 3.5 Syns. 0___o"

Shrimpy said:
OH MY GOD, you are a saint! I hail thee as queen of resistance. Oh, oh, oh.

I have no idea how you can do that, I'd be sitting in a corner with no twix cake stuff left and swearing blind I don't know who ate them... Probably with caramel and choc all over my piggie face!

I second your nomination of resistance sainthood. I could not have done that!!!

You do a foodie blog and you're on SW?! You saint!

I've just resisted a pork roll with apple sauce. In the car park of the farmers merchants there's a foody section and they do fresh hog roast/bacon rolls. I was in the car parked 10 feet from it waiting for my sister, smelling it and seeing people walk off with big crusty rolls crammed with fresh pork and i went and brought a punnet of strawberries. I'd better have lost on thursday!!

my hubby had a chicken burger yesterday but i had just a chargrill chicken and salad. no bun no dressing.
chocolate bar today.

Back