The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

bread

i haven t had bread 4 a whole week,love it so much but my tummy is much less bloated since i stopped eating it

i re-sisted the birthday cakes table today in work.......... why , why O, why , do 5 birthdays come along in the last 3 weeks, when ive been doing SW, but when i wasnt, there were very few birthdays lol aaarrrhhhhh

but i dont care, because i went clothes shopping yesturday and my boyfirend actually said i looked like i had lost weight and i looked great in my dress.....My very first sexy maxi dress :flirt2:

LittleMissPeacock said:
You do a foodie blog and you're on SW?! You saint!

I've just resisted a pork roll with apple sauce. In the car park of the farmers merchants there's a foody section and they do fresh hog roast/bacon rolls. I was in the car parked 10 feet from it waiting for my sister, smelling it and seeing people walk off with big crusty rolls crammed with fresh pork and i went and brought a punnet of strawberries. I'd better have lost on thursday!!

Hog... Roast... Well done you!!! Epic restraint!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Everything in Starbucks except a fruit salad & black americano.

And i luurrve their skinny peach &
Raspberry muffins but they are 20 syns & its weigh in today so i WILL NOT cave

The SW devils are after me. Just back from dropping little peacock at school and the deli (which i can resist easily now) have just started doing fresh danish pastries and bread every morning. The smell was amazing and they were all there in the window. Arghhhh. Came home and had shreddies and 2 nectarines which has filled me up but clearly doesn't taste the same!

Chocolate cake, donuts, pastries, rice crispy cakes and cheesy nibbles. a work thing :-(

Luckily someone thoughtfully bought in some fruit too so I picked at the strawberries.

I had a bag off cookies and pizza in my hand, had a bad day at work!! Then I realised I'd just feel worse than I did before an went hone and cooked pasta and sauce , sweetcorn and chicken.

One of my vendors just came into work with 12 Sausage and Egg McMuffins. OUCH!

I had a Muller Light with a banana and blueberries!! Meh.

Not food but ... a taxi!

It was waiting and free outside the station and I was tempted as I have a cold and feel crap but I walked the 10 mins to work instead. Body magic :)

One of my friends on facebook has a cake making business and she put some pictures up of malteser cupcakes this morning. I can't remember when i last wanted cake as much as i do now! So much so that i'm putting off the grocery shopping until tomorrow. I know if i go to Tesco now, i'll come out with the biggest cake they sell!!

I resisted McDonalds two days in a row and was not even that bothered by the folk sitting eating it in front of me!

Chocolate and cheese! I was just fetching my lunch from the local bakery. They do all sorts of things as well as sarnies, including jacket pots, so i ordered a j/pot with baked beans, no butter. The lady asked me if i wanted cheese and i said no as i thought i wouldn't be able to tell how much they actually put on and i didn't want to guess! While i was waiting for my j.pot, i was looking at the chocolate they had in the chiller and although tempted, i resisted buying some maltesers. Going out for a meal tonight so really want to save syns up for that if needed. x x

Party at work sooooooo... Sausage rolls. Pork pies. Scotch eggs. Sandwiches. And loads of cakes!!!

It was tough but luckily just after lunch so at least I wasn't hungry :)

the biscuit barrel after work last night. dads just stocked it up with clubs penguins n rockys. Only fancied it cos it was there and i was bored but said to myself i didn't need it so has a big glass of squash n went upstairs instead. Felt really good as normally i wudn't have stopped at one biscuit it wud have been about 3 lol x

Back