The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

jaffa cake bars, milky ways, roast potatoes,

now treating myself with a chicken salad with come delish cheese

its not the same as chocolate though lol

But... jaffa cake bars are only 5.0syns. Why resist?????

I took my girlies to mcdonalds for a treat and sat there with a diet coke, pleased with myself indeed

Hubby just ordered himself an indian takeaway from possibly the best curry house this side of India, the smell was almost overpowering and soooo hard, so, got up , went out to the kitchen, chopped a banana, apple, strawberries added Rhubarb mullerlight and threw on some raspberries.... he finished his curry, I am stuffed from my fruit mountain and now I feel smuggity smug smug... :)

jenxy said:
Hubby just ordered himself an indian takeaway from possibly the best curry house this side of India, the smell was almost overpowering and soooo hard, so, got up , went out to the kitchen, chopped a banana, apple, strawberries added Rhubarb mullerlight and threw on some raspberries.... he finished his curry, I am stuffed from my fruit mountain and now I feel smuggity smug smug... :)

Wow! Well done :)

i resisted hot sugared donuts at Alton towers on Saturday - my fella and his mate had 10 between them.

They felt sick!!!

Oh and also i had a jacket potato with cheese and chilli - they had pies and hot dogs!!

Hardcore.

I've manage to resist the kitchen!!! Hubbys nights tonight and had cooked my little lads tea before he left so I've managed to sweep through the kitchen grabbing a chicken leg and a handful of blueberries! If only my other half didn't enjoy Good grub, I'd be half my size!

What a coincidence! I too have been resisting a 4 pack of Wispas! They are sitting in my desk - bought during a weak moment ;) I've resisted them so far for over a week. I will eat them at some point, but at 11 syns a bar I want to make it a deserved treat and not just something I scoff down in a moment.

Gah! Just cleared out an old bag and found a giant Snickers and a Double decker in it! Im not bothered about chocolate when I dont have any, but that now I know it's *There*...

Must just chuck it out in the bin.:mad:

I was at my friends daughters birthday party and it was choca block with pizza, mini sausage rolls, mini burgers, sandwiches, crisps (inc pringles:() rice crispie cakes, birthday cake and every type of sweeties under the sun! I had 3 diet cokes n a cuppa tea :wee: Now if only I had that willpower at the weekend:sigh:

I resisted homemade strawberry cheesecake today!

Back