The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

a dark chocolate bounty i had a hifi bar instead and gave the bounty to my hubby

I can hardly believe what I've just resisted. Just at my mums for Sunday lunch and she's just shouted..."do you want any chicken skin Sarah"..... "no thanks Mum!!" wooohhhhhoooo

thankyou they are my favourite it was so hard but i ran upstairs to look at the dress ive bought for my holiday instead lol. I also resisted the chicken skin from todays roast i gave it to the dogs lol. Well done for resisting

full fat mayo

Chocolate biscuits at the mother in laws again! I will nite let her defeat me! Lol

i resisted a cupcake or 5....i was at a bazzar, and there was a cupcake stall

but i didnt resist the cheese toasties and normal toast...and burger and chips :( oops

back on plan tomorrow- 2 days to turn it around!

i made my husband put the star bar and bounty bar that was sat on the table in the lounge in his briefcase and he's taken them to work temptation removed for me :D however im working a 9 hour shift in the sweet shop later i had better not take any money with me lol

I resisted buying a packet of mints when I was out buying my lunches for the week. I love extra-strong mints - I have no problem scarfing down a whole roll in a couple of hours. So best if I don't buy any!

The cream cakes in the fridge at work :-(

Emmajoyce said:
The cream cakes in the fridge at work :-(

And the hubbys tracker bars lol i don't even like them!

I've resisted half a baguette that is staring at me in the kitchen all day. It's crying to be partnered with the butter in the fridge but alas no!

At work
- a donut
- mints
- cookies
- fudge cake

At home
- toad in the hole (thanks mum)
- crisps
- bread
- shape delights (tsk tsk)
- the second half of my four finger kit Kay :bunnydance:

Sarahc said:
Why shape delights, are they not just half a Syn each?

Sarah
X

Noooo 4.5 I think!!!

Back