The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I got a bit worried then, I've got the crumble ones and there're rather nice! Thanks for letting me know.

Sarah
X

i resisted everything in the house last night after work apart from a banana :D

Chocolate biscuits and all the yummy hot food in the food hall at work....

choccie biscuits, choccie brownies, galaxy ripples and wine -all in my fridge at home. oh and freddo bars!

I had a muller and fruit. :O

A colleague made a giant choccy cake that I completely ignored! Stuck to my Alpen light bar and a coffee. Very pleased!

my hubby made hotdogs with crispy onions in fresh baked white warm rolls and i stuck with my quorn chilli they smelt so good

Chocolate cake from the PTFA

Swiss roll from a colleague - just cause everyone loves cake

Milk Chocolate with Orange (Lindt) from a kid

Roses- another student

I HATE END OF TERM! Why do they feel like they have to thank me with choc!? Seriously? Buy me a Book voucher, a Boots voucher, tesco vouchers or something that isn't choc or wine*!

Ok, sorry, I know they'rte grateful and I appreciate the gesture, but a card would do just as well and be much cheaper!

* I am not even allowed to drink, why do I need Red Wine?!?!*

Pizza from a proper pizza shop at a childrens party. Munched on the fruit kebabs I made - torture!!!

This a proper crap one, but I resisted eating the bag of Sunbites in my work desk drawer as I don't want to use 6 syns on them ha xxxxxxxxxxx

There's a multi-pack of 5 of Snickers bars in the fridge that my OH bought home last night.
I have avoided them like the plague and have tried to occupy my mind so that I don't even think about eating them.
I had a strawberry muller light instead....yay for me :-D

i resisted todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:

a curry (i go out to Chester on the third thursday of the month- and its a curry night in the pub we go to- first time i didnt use my saved up syns to nom on a curry- because i realise that the curry is NOT worth it lol)

also resisted bday cake (choc, aaaaand one with sweets on)

and other party food (didnt know it was someone bday in a group i go to- and they had a nice spread of food- i didnt eat any!!)

not had many syns...i did have some chips while at the pub- but i had no syns up to then lol)

yay go moi :D

little_bubblez said:
i resisted todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:

a curry (i go out to Chester on the third thursday of the month- and its a curry night in the pub we go to- first time i didnt use my saved up syns to nom on a curry- because i realise that the curry is NOT worth it lol)

also resisted bday cake (choc, aaaaand one with sweets on)

and other party food (didnt know it was someone bday in a group i go to- and they had a nice spread of food- i didnt eat any!!)

not had many syns...i did have some chips while at the pub- but i had no syns up to then lol)

yay go moi :D

Yeah go You!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i didnt resist anything yesterday im gutted was dissapointed with a 1 lb loss as was hoping for more i know its stil a loss but 3 more pounds to get off that i gained i had a little binge im over it today and back on plan gonna be 100 % till next thursday

I went into the corner shop to get a drink, and walked straight past the chocolate without so much as a side-wards glance, yay! :)

Birthday cake in the office! No thank you!! (Boooooo) xxxxxx

Wotsits!

Back