The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

FRENCH FRIES!!!! :-(

Today i resisted the office bacon butties. They smelt really nice too!

It'll all be worth it when i get on the scales on Monday hopefully!

I've been constantly resisting the expensive box of shortbread thats been open in my house for 2 days. Fingers crossed the ganets have nearly finished with it!!!

I've been constantly resisting the expensive box of shortbread thats been open in my house for 2 days. Fingers crossed the ganets have nearly finished with it!!!

Put a label in the box. HAZARDOUS! DO NOT EAT. KEEP OUT OF REACH of... ME! :wave_cry:

Resisted cheese and onion pastry rolls from asda bakery dept last night and everything not nailed down today! Off to eat a' good' lunch now!lol

In the office - The chocolate drawer

Home - Homemade Cheese & Onion Pie

I resisted buying lucozade when I was in Sainsbury's earlier, and just came out with the muller lights and alpen light bars i went in for! :angel09: Pre-SW me would have bought 2 (they were on offer), drank one on the way home and had the other one later with a bar of choccie in front of the telly!

Have just said no to chocolate fudge cake, screwballs, toffee and fudge ice-cream cones ahhh!!

Today i went to birmingham,and resisted the krispy kreme donuts that i always used to buy before.Im really pleased with myself :)

I resisted another piece of meat off the barbeque :D

Today I managed to resist stopping on my way home when I saw my sister at work in her ice-cream van (she gives me free ice-cream!)

I didn't however manage to resist 2 chocolate biscuits at my grandparents house earlier. Brought my syn total to 14.5, which is still just within limits, so not too bad I guess...

Wine with lunch while out with clients!!! (Will make up for it Saturday lol)

TOday, i resisted a coffee shake with whipped cream. I am good!

Back