The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Resisted the idea of a sausage roll. I am obsessed!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

resisted extra rice with my sweet and sour, resisted a 300 cal mousse, resisted extra chicken, resisted extra sausage, resisted snacks offered by a friend :)

A free bagged lunch containing a tuna mayo baguette, crisps, snickers bar & orange juice. I did ask whether I could swop it all for a diet coke and some fruit and got the reply 'no'. I took the bag and distributed the contents around the office – there were some happy people today!

Mm food festival :D

I resisted rice pudding today !

FREE cheesecake!!:D

I had a morrisons eat smart meal today, eat smart my arss! :| haha, i syned it after i had eaten it, 17.5 syns! :| so ive absolutely resisited EVERYTHING today haha :) xx

Last night. Alcohol, cheeseboard, lurpak, crusty bread...the list goes on!!

I_dream_slim said:
Last night. Alcohol, cheeseboard, lurpak, crusty bread...the list goes on!!

Mmm lurpack and crusty bread lol

I have resisted going McDonalds for brekkie - i made a huge red day brekkie of bacon,cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes and omlette! Delish.

Resisted a cheese scone/vienniese whirl/millionaire shortbread in Beale's Cafe, even though I'm starving and haven't had breakfast! I had a weetabix instead :)
Just off to polish my halo....;)

A take away last night. All my syns were used up when the OH suggested getting a takeaway! I sent him away for his and made myself pork chow mein. Was v.hard, but feel better for it today :)

Clairebear1000 said:
Resisted a cheese scone/vienniese whirl/millionaire shortbread in Beale's Cafe, even though I'm starving and haven't had breakfast! I had a weetabix instead :)
Just off to polish my halo....;)

Well done Hun! I popped to blockbuster to grab a couple of films and right next door is a kfc a chip shop and a subway I was in the same boat as u I hadn't had breakfast I had my weetabix :)

Emmajoyce said:
Well done Hun! I popped to blockbuster to grab a couple of films and right next door is a kfc a chip shop and a subway I was in the same boat as u I hadn't had breakfast I had my weetabix :)

I forgot to mention the maccy ds that's there too !

Emmajoyce said:

Thanks, it's a good feeling knowing you have the power to resist! An well done for your resistance too :D

Back