The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Millie's cookies, krispy kremes and all manner of naughtiness while out shopping

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Resisted picking up discounted cakes and cookies jn tesco. I did buy some light butterkist tho!!! 6.5 syns for a bag!!

Im currently really wanting Bombay mix :-(

A kebab and Bombay mix I was sooo close but resisted go me :)

i resisted cookies, branston pickle cheese and quavers

i am chuffed :)

The little 'kiddy' size bar of dairy milk, in the fridge door, next to the cheese slices, in between the jam and marmalade, above the milk and in front of the jar of chopped garlic...not that I've been studying it at all!!

Haha!!

:)

Steaming pudding and custard, and rhubarb strudel MY FAV! :D

breakfast sandwich - they all had one from work they smelled delicious, but wi is tomorrow and I want my 3st shiney more than I wanted the sandwich, i think - yes, yes i definitely do:D

Resisted some yummy biccies :D

I was with my Dad and was going in to Tesco to get some fruit and he asked me to get him some cakes, he sat there an ate 3 cream cakes and my sister ate one and I didn't even bat an eyelid! So we can say I resisted it but really I didn't even notice! :)

I resisted a scone last night!

breakfast sandwich - they all had one from work they smelled delicious, but wi is tomorrow and I want my 3st shiney more than I wanted the sandwich, i think - yes, yes i definitely do:D

it worked and was worth it got my 3st shiney...

Resisted kfc with kids today and the mcflurry they chose for dessert....

I resisted the double caramel magnums an other ice-creams my sister brought home from work when I was at my mum's last night.

Today I resisted white bread at my Dad's :D

A yummy McDonalds. Kids had cheese burger happy meals & hubby had a LARGE Big Mac meal, & me..........grilled chicken salad, no dressing :-( still gutted it was 2 syns!!!!! I wouldn't have bothered but was starving after swimming! X

I resisted 4 cans of coors light :)

Back