The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

The other half has just come home from work with crusty bread and bombay potatoes, both of which smell lovely :(

I am having a soda water :eek: not quite the same but nevermind

Just resisted pate on toast that I had to make for my Dad :)

i resisted a lollipop :)

and i was going to have a smoothie/tea thingy, but decided not to- opted for green tea instead :D

Had a girls night in yesterday and always feel hungry after a drink. Well I was badgering my partner for a takeaway but he stood his ground and said no lol. Thats not really me resisting but thank god he didnt say yes lmao

My hubby just gone to get him self a Chinese I was a good girl and said I didn't want anything although it's my first day of that time of the month today and I want to eat everything insight!

Resisted chocolate, had a scrummy yoghurt instead. I always find the best way to beat evening cravings is to just go to bed, so I'm about to get an early night. Beauty sleep and a good, low syn day, brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The chilled bottle of sparkling Pinot Grigio in my fridge. Will it stay in there all happy and chilled until next week I ask myself?
Maybe, just maybe.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Toffee cupcake!

a sausage roll... could have murdered one - but i had another plum instead oh and then another and another - no wonder i have stomach ache:rolleyes:

I've just been to the pub for dinner, where I resisted a big fat veggie burger in a sour-dough bun with chips and dessert, and had quorn sausages with potatoes instead :D

Oh, I also resisted the choccie biccies at my Grandma's earlier! :angel09:

Resisted a mcdonald today boooooo! Took my son along for dinner & wanted to eat everything but stuck to my diet and didnt give in!!

ashton.x said:
Resisted a mcdonald today boooooo! Took my son along for dinner & wanted to eat everything but stuck to my diet and didnt give in!!

Brilliant well done xx

Thankyou! Im so glad I resisted xxx

ashton.x said:
Thankyou! Im so glad I resisted xxx

That's always the way isn't it? You want it really badly whilst everyone else is having it but 5 minutes after you've swallowed it you regret it xx

Yep thats exactly how it is. I crave a pizza hut constantly too :( xx

Back