The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

But just tried on a dress I've bought my friends wedding on Saturday and it honestly looks horrendous. My stomach is so bloated i look 5 months pregnant. Times like this u feel like giving up but that's not going to solve the problem :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

NikkiP said:
But just tried on a dress I've bought my friends wedding on Saturday and it honestly looks horrendous. My stomach is so bloated i look 5 months pregnant. Times like this u feel like giving up but that's not going to solve the problem :( xx

Keep resisting and don't give up and you'll get there :)

Me too alongside kebab! So Im gonna make my own kebab itll never be as good but better than nothing! Might treat myself to a pizza hut in a few weeks :)

I know the feeling I have my friends party on Saturday and I dont feel comfortable in anything! And she has a big buffet boooo dont want to give in but I might just have to this one time lol x

ashton.x said:
Me too alongside kebab! So Im gonna make my own kebab itll never be as good but better than nothing! Might treat myself to a pizza hut in a few weeks :)

I know the feeling I have my friends party on Saturday and I dont feel comfortable in anything! And she has a big buffet boooo dont want to give in but I might just have to this one time lol x

The SW kebab really is lush, ul be surprised! X

How do I make it loaf shape tho do I buy like a cake tin that goes in the oven? X

Currently resisting the donuts sitting in the kitchen that a colleague has 'thoughtfully' brought in. Eeeek!! Xx

ashton.x said:
How do I make it loaf shape tho do I buy like a cake tin that goes in the oven? X

No you just mould it by hand in to a loaf shape. I was so pleased with mine tasted a lot nicer then kebab shop had lots more flavour x

discounted apple filled donuts, caramel cheesecake and warm sausage rolls. I have them all at home cos i bought them for my fella, and he has to eat them all!!! They were bargains though - 15p for 5 donuts, 25p for 2 posh slices of cheesecake and 25p for 4 warm large rolls!

*droooooooooooool*

Ellebear said:
discounted apple filled donuts, caramel cheesecake and warm sausage rolls. I have them all at home cos i bought them for my fella, and he has to eat them all!!! They were bargains though - 15p for 5 donuts, 25p for 2 posh slices of cheesecake and 25p for 4 warm large rolls!

*droooooooooooool*

I'm not sure I'd have that much restraint! Well done :)

A colleague brought in a lovely looking (and smelling) homemade cake as it was his last day in the office. I've had to sit and look at the sponge, jam and buttercream vision of loveliness all day - and I didn't have a slice!! *weep*

I resisted buying a 3 layer angel delight concoction in the shop at work. It looked so gorgeous and had a sprinkle of grated chocolate on top. I ended up with a banana and a pepsi max which didn't look half as nice ?

All of this!!!

Attachments

• image-3631670811.jpg
    image-3631670811.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 53
Back