The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I resisted buying extra-strong mints from Poundland when I went to stock up on bubble bath (bubble bath - one of life's essentials!) I am a mint fiend, lol :D

FISH AND CHIPS!!!

Last night was the second time this month I've avoided FREE fish and chips!
At work a few weeks ago I was eating my pasta salad lunch when a colleague offered me the rest of her lunch- it was far too big for her to even finish! The smell was like heaven but I resisted, somehow! Didn't even nick a chip.
Then last night my mum calls me after work saying she fancies fish and chips... do I want some too? The lord is testing me...
but no, I went to the gym for an hour and a half to avoid her while she was eating it, so the remnants were safely in the bin by the time I came home.
If I don't lose weight this week, there will be hell to pay!! Never have I steered myself so clear of such yummy heavenly smelling food. :cry:

Resisted yummy salty hot snacks of all kinds at the gym after my workout and swim! :D

I've just bought my bf wagon wheels mint clubs breakaways and 2 finger kit kats for his lunches for work and I'm trying with all my might not to go in the kitchen and have one :(

Im resisting going to the shop and buying a bar of chocolate Im trying to cub my chocolate craving with a handful of chocolate weetabix minis lol

discounted apple filled donuts, caramel cheesecake and warm sausage rolls. I have them all at home cos i bought them for my fella, and he has to eat them all!!! They were bargains though - 15p for 5 donuts, 25p for 2 posh slices of cheesecake and 25p for 4 warm large rolls!

*droooooooooooool*

that all sounds like HEAVEN how did you resist!? :eek:

Went to Sainsburys to stock up on yogurts today, and walked past a big tray of donuts and then a chiller full of cheesecake and fresh cream cakes and all that. I LOVE cheesecake and before I wouldn't think twice of just picking it up, but today I spent about 2 mins just looking at it and (shamefully) sniffing the donuts to get that delicious bakery smell! I think I'm going nuts but hey that was enough for me and I didn't buy them :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went to Sainsburys to stock up on yogurts today, and walked past a big tray of donuts and then a chiller full of cheesecake and fresh cream cakes and all that. I LOVE cheesecake and before I wouldn't think twice of just picking it up, but today I spent about 2 mins just looking at it and (shamefully) sniffing the donuts to get that delicious bakery smell! I think I'm going nuts but hey that was enough for me and I didn't buy them :D

God I don't know how you did it after smelling it nd looking at it!
As long as I can't see it, I'm USUALLY ok. Out of sight, out of mind, and all that ;)

Well done! Great restraint!

Clairebear1000 said:
God I don't know how you did it after smelling it nd looking at it!
As long as I can't see it, I'm USUALLY ok. Out of sight, out of mind, and all that ;)

Well done! Great restraint!

It was mostly because I'd left my card at home and only had enough cash on me to get the yogurts :D I also made myself look really close at them, like I could see all the fat and the sugar and everything and that sort of repulsed me. And my OH dragged me away, that was probably what helped the most!

I tried so hard to resist yesterday but gave in to singapore noodles from the Chinese :-(

Back