The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

The hot buttered crumpet that my daughter asked for and then refused to eat. Medal please.

1819medal.jpg

I couldn't have done it! Well done!

We have step Daughter and boyfriend for the day,I made them lovely big soft fat hotdogs and rolls,onions sauce, plate of chocolate cakes all sat on table in front of me :(

I had seafood sticks,ham,tomatoes,mug shot and plums. Grumbles

The 11 giant Costco blueberry muffins that I moved to the freezer today.

I've no idea what to do with them all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The 11 giant Costco blueberry muffins that I moved to the freezer today.

I've no idea what to do with them all!!!

Oh no. I now feel I need a warm blueberry muffin and icecream :break_diet:

You could crumble parts of one into an eton mess style thing so you're not having much of one.

Yesterday I resisted being at a Church Fete selling Avon only to be placed next to the Kitchen which was serving up Sausage and Bacon Rolls allday and opposite the cake stall!

I was there four and a half hours and managed to resist :)

icebaby said:
Oh no. I now feel I need a warm blueberry muffin and icecream :break_diet:

You could crumble parts of one into an eton mess style thing so you're not having much of one.

Think I might take some into work (a really good way of getting other people to eat them!)

Strawberry cheesecake with bits of actual strawberry in and a biscuit base an inch thick. I had to go put my plate down so I wouldn't be tempted. Looked gorgeous though.

Hey Elle, I'm at vfest! I have not resisted any alcohol on offer since Friday lunch time although it has been vodka and diet coke! Theres a vhealthy section of food huts which r nice (the choc pancake I had was lovely!!!)
X

I have resisted chinese take away with parents tonight!
My hubby also keeps a lot of choc in the house which i resist everyday! (nearly everyday)
If u look at my diary you will see photos!

Hey Elle, I'm at vfest! I have not resisted any alcohol on offer since Friday lunch time although it has been vodka and diet coke! Theres a vhealthy section of food huts which r nice (the choc pancake I had was lovely!!!)
X

hope you are having loads of fun! xxxx:cool:

Back