The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

MIL who knows we're dieting sent round half a waitrose new York cheese cake!!! My fav, I'm outta syns this week so decided to work out syns then eat it, 25syns!!!!!! So had a tiny sliver of hubby's and not a slice!!! Nearly killed me!!!! :)

I went to takeaway place bought a large kebab for hubby got home and sat and watched him eat it I had toast I felt great especially as day after hubby was I'll all day because he had kebab as he has been eating same as me so guess who didn't have any sympathy for him I did try warn him before he ate it. Needless to say kebabs are out for him from now on

Currently resisting the huge assortment of cream cakes scones chocolate eclairs that are have been brought in by the boss its his birthday!

im resisting blowing the week by eating all things naughty.

got the cinema tonight so will have to resist the munchies there :\ going to take a can of diet coke and push past the craving! xx

im resisting blowing the week by eating all things naughty.

got the cinema tonight so will have to resist the munchies there :\ going to take a can of diet coke and push past the craving! xx

When I go to the cinema I usually buy a box of mixed fruit from tescos or something, some grapes are always good to snack on!

Looking after my boyfriends 4 yr old nephew in my boyfriends house and he decided to bring upstairs chocs, mars bars and wine gums..didnt touch one! :)

We're out of coffee cream in the office, so instead of going to the shop downstairs (for a naughty full fat cream + sugar coffee and the temptation of cookies) I told myself it was an hour until lunch and just had water.

I resisted a McDonalds after a friday night on the town when everyone else got one! And this morning OH offered me crumpets and I had Nimble instead. :angel09::D

oh i forgot about this thread

well- i just resisted some jam on my last piece of toast for my heb. usually i slab it on, no matter how much i put on its always 2 syns, lol. this time, no jam, i'll just have cold toast later with....i dunno, sketti or something :p

Ooh I forgot this thread too. I resisted buying crisps while shopping today! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All alcohol sob sob sob! As I have done since the 1st Jan, having a couple of weeks off it, suddenly have loads of syns I don't know what to do with lol

I resisted alcohol. Went to a party at one friends in the afternoon, and another one tonight and stuck to ginger beer (sugar free) at the first, and alcohol free lager (2.5 syns a bottle) at the other. This despite everyone trying to encourage me to have a drink!!

Didn't resist much else - but the first alcohol free Saturday night with 2 parties was always going to need most of my self-control focussed on it.
I did do Legs Bums and Tums AND Zumba this morning though, so hopefully that'll counteract the birthday cake and handful of crisps that I ate. The rest of it wasn't tooooooo bad.

I'm at a party and resisted alcohol, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, cocktail sausages and sausage rolls... Oh and birthday cake!! Polishing my halo before bed :)

Back