The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I resisted going to the shop for sweeties. Also resisted 2 rounds of cheese on toast. MY pregnancy cravings were out of controle so I was constantly hungry and wanting the wrong things

OH waving a box of Thorntons Continental around....

Get thee behind me DEMON!!!!!

We babysat our niece and nephew today, to entertain them we made melt in the middle puddings. I resisted them even though they just smelt so chocolatey and gooey when they were cooking. OH had to eat 3 though so there none left to tempt me!!

Those last 3 roast potatoes in my plate for dinner. I was full. So hubby ate them!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was my daughter's 7th birthday yesterday and i said no to birthday cake!!! (my favourite treat!) and she also has a box of chocolates in the cupboard that are calling me but im not going to eat any, when normally i would!! (naughty mummy! lol)

Last night I was feeling a bit hungry round the boyfriends', and he and his flatmate did their standard getting out the menu and ordering takeaway. I did order with them, but all I had was a mixed salad and a gherkin! hahaha! So very pleased with myself. (Note: I had already had dinner so I wasn't skipping meals!)

Just the thread I need. There were birthday krispy kremes in the staff room today and I didn't have any even through I really, really, really wanted one.
Or two.
Or three :17729:

So pleased with myself :D

Someone bought Jam doughnuts in work today and there was enough for everyone to have one - but I resisted and ate my melon instead like a good girl. My greedy manager had my one as well as his own!

Just been down to the vending machines at work to get myself a bottle of Diet Coke. Asked my colleagues if anyone wanted anything while I was there and one replied..a Mars Bar :drool:

Managed to come away with my bottle of Diet Coke and just the one Mars Bar - no naughties for me! Major achievement :cool:

Have so far managed to resist the cherry shortbread biscuits my colleague brought into the office.

Only a couple left and hopefully they will be gone soon!

last night, actually, but I was at the pub and resisted wine, stuck to diet coke. Also didn't have a cigarette (I know this is meant to be just about food, but still proud)

last night, actually, but I was at the pub and resisted wine, stuck to diet coke. Also didn't have a cigarette (I know this is meant to be just about food, but still proud)

Yay!!! well done! Im trying to quit smoking too have cut down to 10 a day and aiming to stop all together at end of month. Keep it up :D

On Monday the head had put a big tin full of slices of her freshly baked cake in the staffroom and I managed to walk away.

Back